This forum rocks. My advice: take a chance

I first posted here a couple months ago with one of those typically shy, "I like one of my female friends and she seems to like me so should I go for it" types of messages and... let me tell you, ever since we went for it this has been the best time I've had in years, and she seems awfully happy too. (Adult content!) The sex is really great. There's something exciting about making out with someone who used to just be a platonic friend that you always saw fully clothed. But much more than that, we're both so comfortable with each other and trusting that it's like we've been in a long term relationship. That part has been really amazing.

So all I can say is, if anyone is facing the kind of dilemma where they see a harmless opportunity to date one of their friends and there is a mutual attraction, I'd say take a shot at it. It won't always work out, but it's great if it does :)

hey hears another one! me and my best friend took the first step to a relationship and are now very much in love and happy! :love:

Hey...first of all, congratulations on things working out!! It is always so refreshing to read a sweet story like yours. But I'm curious, how did you make it come about? Did either of you leave other partners to be together? For a background on me, please read my post, "Friends, but in love with each other? Need advice--PLEASE" to get the full scoop about me.

Thanks and good luck!!

:D Karenina

• Author
Originally posted by karenina21

Hey...first of all, congratulations on things working out!! It is always so refreshing to read a sweet story like yours. But I'm curious, how did you make it come about? Did either of you leave other partners to be together? For a background on me, please read my post, "Friends, but in love with each other? Need advice--PLEASE" to get the full scoop about me.

Thanks and good luck!!

:D Karenina

Well I just waited until the timing presented itself. She recently broke up, when her boyfriend moved a way (and was unpleasant to her when she tried to visit him). I was entirely single at the time, though there were other possibilities she was by far the best catch!

yeah we need more of these stories. Well i've asked my "friend" for a relationship, and i'll know in a week or two how it is. She has gone on holiday and hopefully to ponder....i call it the biggest gamble;-)

c