Boy problems, is he playing me or does he actually have feelings for me?

So this guy I like started messaging me just recently quite a bit, I think we ve both liked each other for quite some time now so I was really happy, and he said he really wanted to see me and wanted me to come over and all this other stuff basically saying he liked me, and it was quite intimate. He said he wanted something with me but not a relationship at this time because he had just broken up with his girlfriend a few months ago, and that was fine with me. So we were going to meet but he text me last minute saying can we do it the next day because something can up which was fine. Then he says that night he doesn t want anything with me more then friends. I was so hurt but thought I didn t want it to be awkward so said do you want to just meet as friends then and he said maybe so he s been avoiding me now And I m so hurt because he really led me on, because I think we ve both liked each other for a long long time, as we always look at each other all the time and everything, and are quite awkward around each other and then he just ended it.

But does anyone know what this means? Was I just a rebound or did he actually want something with me but thought it would probably grow into a relationship and he didn t want that so backed off? How can someone go from being really intimate and really really wanting to see me to flat out avoiding me and wanting nothing to do with me?

Help me!!!

• Author

Yeah we are friends, we know each other quite well, like i see him every day practically, but where a bit awkward around each other.

Edited by Ev123
So this guy I like started messaging me just recently quite a bit, I think we ve both liked each other for quite some time now so I was really happy, and he said he really wanted to see me and wanted me to come over and all this other stuff basically saying he liked me, and it was quite intimate. He said he wanted something with me but not a relationship at this time because he had just broken up with his girlfriend a few months ago, and that was fine with me. So we were going to meet but he text me last minute saying can we do it the next day because something can up which was fine. Then he says that night he doesn t want anything with me more then friends. I was so hurt but thought I didn t want it to be awkward so said do you want to just meet as friends then and he said maybe so he s been avoiding me now And I m so hurt because he really led me on, because I think we ve both liked each other for a long long time, as we always look at each other all the time and everything, and are quite awkward around each other and then he just ended it.

But does anyone know what this means? Was I just a rebound or did he actually want something with me but thought it would probably grow into a relationship and he didn t want that so backed off? How can someone go from being really intimate and really really wanting to see me to flat out avoiding me and wanting nothing to do with me?

Help me!!!

Forget him, if he liked you, he would show it.

What's really intimate? Did you guys date? Have sex? Men will lie about anything to get in your pants...actions always speak ouder.

It seems he was playing games, **** him and don't pursue him. If he hits you up, be cordial but don't be a doormat or an option.