IS IT COLD FEET???

My fiance have been together for almost 6 years. He asked me to marry him last year on my birthday. It was a perfect proposal. We set a date in January(9/16/00)and began planning the wedding. My diamond was lost in February and on my birthday in March, he had a surprise party for me. He recreated his original proposal for everyone and got me another ring. This was two months ago. His dad passed away 3 weeks ago and he has seen the predicament that he left his mom in. Thursday night, he went out with very unhappily married (guy) friend of his and on Friday he said he needed some space because he wasn't happy. I moved out yesterday. He cried as I left, he never does that. He said he wants to work on us. Do you think he has cold feet?? Or is it something more?

Freedom Burke
My fiance have been together for almost 6 years. He asked me to marry him last year on my birthday. It was a perfect proposal. We set a date in January(9/16/00)and began planning the wedding. My diamond was lost in February and on my birthday in March, he had a surprise party for me. He recreated his original proposal for everyone and got me another ring. This was two months ago. His dad passed away 3 weeks ago and he has seen the predicament that he left his mom in. Thursday night, he went out with very unhappily married (guy) friend of his and on Friday he said he needed some space because he wasn't happy. I moved out yesterday. He cried as I left, he never does that. He said he wants to work on us. Do you think he has cold feet?? Or is it something more?

Your problem sounds like mine. My ex boyfriend told me the same thing but we are now broke up. He also cried the day he told me he wasn't happy. That was the 2nd time I've ever seen him cry in our 5 year relationship. Sometimes I think its cold feet and he's scared to death because he always talked about our future together then next thing you know he's backed up 100 steps. We had planned a July 1,2000 wedding and as the time drew closer he drew further away. He told me that he loves me and I know that he does but he just needed some space and time.We decided to stay friends as hard as it is and that was a month ago today. I have the same Questions that you do . I really have no advice but I just wanted you to know that your not the only one with this problem.If anybody has any advice please help both of us.I'm willing to give him the time if thats what he wants and hes not just stringing me along.

write me if you need a little moral support

Freedom