I will survive

When my ex and I broke up, about a month ago I was devistated. I'm getting over him daily!! It's so hard at first. After we broke up I had constant dreams that he was still breaking up with me. It was traumatic and to this day I still occasionally have dreams but it doesn't affect me as much. I knew I had to go through that eventually. I'm glad we aren't together anymore. The break up made me a much stronger person!!

• 2 weeks later...
When my ex and I broke up, about a month ago I was devistated. I'm getting over him daily!! It's so hard at first. After we broke up I had constant dreams that he was still breaking up with me. It was traumatic and to this day I still occasionally have dreams but it doesn't affect me as much. I knew I had to go through that eventually. I'm glad we aren't together anymore. The break up made me a much stronger person!!

I wish that there were more people with you attitude. Good luck in finding that special person I'm sure he's out there. Just be thankful that you didn't get all the way to the alter to find that he is not mr. right.