She cheated on me

NellieBob

My girlfriend cheated on me. She has sex with another guy. He made her feels so bad about being with me, that she had sex with him to "feel loved". He no longer talks to her. He is know for one night stands.

Should I stay with her? We have been together for 4 years. I would love to stay with her.

You have to look at why your girlfriend was motivated to sleep with someone else. Perhaps you two have a communication problem or you are not very receptive of her needs. How does your girlfriend feel about this incident? Talk to her about it.

If she is feeling upset because the other guy doesn't talk to her anymore than the chances of your relationship getting better is slim. On the other hand, if this one night stand was unimportant to her, then you could stand a chance of getting back together. Sometimes these types of incidents actually bring couples closer together.

My girlfriend cheated on me. She has sex with another guy. He made her feels so bad about being with me, that she had sex with him to "feel loved". He no longer talks to her. He is know for one night stands. Should I stay with her? We have been together for 4 years. I would love to stay with her.
  • 2 weeks later...

If she doesnt want to be with you, you need to let her go.

Only if she can realise for herself what she has done will your relationship stand a chance.

There must be a price for this behaviour. Only when she realises that certain act cause hurt for you and (more importantly) herself.

Give her some time to think about what she has done. If she doesnt want to be with you, dont talk her in to staying. If she does, then you will know it.