Is he interested in me?

justagirl97

Hi everyone! i'm new at this site :laugh: i hope you answer my question!

I have started to talk to this guy about 1-2 weeks ago now. He is kind of popular (i first knew him from social media), and I had seen him like 3 times in real. Every time I saw him, he looked at me deep in my eyes, eventho we were far away from each other, and he didn't know me yet.

So I took the first step and started to chat with him. He answered me and we kept talking. Then the next day we accidentally got in the same party (it was in a park tho), and we hugged. He looked at me a lot and I felt butterflies in my stomach haha

So after we saw each other, we talked even more in chat. He asked me questions too, and sent me kiss emojis sometime and hearts, also the monkeys (u know). He don't send so much hearts anymore tho...

So then suddenly, we started flirting. We do that like everyday... he is VERY straight in his words, and I get this feeling that he wants to have sex with me. But I'm not sure, and I also want to know if he is actually interested or just wants sex.

He says a lot "haha joking", so I'm not so sure anymore, if he means what he says. He also tells me about how h*rny he is, I have no idea why.

Guys, tell me the truth? Is he interested in me? Does he only want sex? Or is he trolling me? I'm not ugly or anythig, but def not as popular as him lol. I could never imagine him wanting me... So i am really confused! :confused:

HansonGirl
Hi everyone! i'm new at this site :laugh: i hope you answer my question!

I have started to talk to this guy about 1-2 weeks ago now. He is kind of popular (i first knew him from social media), and I had seen him like 3 times in real. Every time I saw him, he looked at me deep in my eyes, eventho we were far away from each other, and he didn't know me yet.

So I took the first step and started to chat with him. He answered me and we kept talking. Then the next day we accidentally got in the same party (it was in a park tho), and we hugged. He looked at me a lot and I felt butterflies in my stomach haha

So after we saw each other, we talked even more in chat. He asked me questions too, and sent me kiss emojis sometime and hearts, also the monkeys (u know). He don't send so much hearts anymore tho...

So then suddenly, we started flirting. We do that like everyday... he is VERY straight in his words, and I get this feeling that he wants to have sex with me. But I'm not sure, and I also want to know if he is actually interested or just wants sex.

He says a lot "haha joking", so I'm not so sure anymore, if he means what he says. He also tells me about how h*rny he is, I have no idea why.

Guys, tell me the truth? Is he interested in me? Does he only want sex? Or is he trolling me? I'm not ugly or anythig, but def not as popular as him lol. I could never imagine him wanting me... So i am really confused! :confused:

my gut instinct is that this guy is a big flirt. you said he's popular and i bet he gets a lot of attention from the ladies. But if you two ever meet up in real life for like a date, don't forget your suspicions. if you feel like he's just smooth talking you to get you in bed, you were right all along and you can leave the date.