ANOTHER jealousy thread...new girl at work

the_opposite_sex

My boyfriend brought home a bunch of pics that were takin by a guy he works with, who just decided to go around the entire store and take pics of everyone. *my b/f works at Best Buy if any of ya have heard of it* Well, as he was showing them to me, I seen a pic of him and this girl he works with. Apparently, the guy taking the pictures...when he got around to my b/f, he told him and this girl to pose for a pic. So he has hands on both her arms and they were both makin funny faces. Now can you believe that this got me alllll worried b/c i know he thinks she's pretty, which he didnt just come out and say that...he was tellin some kinda story one time and just happened to mention that. Anyways, I just got jealous b/c i seen him having fun w/ another girl *b/c he's a fun type of person anyways and likes to have fun* and had his hands on her and knowing that he thought she was attractive. He asked me what exactly I was accusing him of and I said, flirting. So I asked him, I was like "so was this just your idea of having fun?" he said yea. B/c he does have a fun work environment. I'm paranoid as hell b/c he's a real great guy! I wouldn't trade him for the world...but that's what scares me...some girl is gonna come along and he's gonna find something better in her or just as good or vice versa... Inputs/Opinions?

I wouldn't sweat it... it's just a picture and he was only having a little fun for the camera. Unless he starts acting funny, I wouldn't worry about it.

If I had to wear a silly blue shirt to work everyday, I'd be flirtin' too.

krbshappy71

I'd worry that your jealousy is going to push him away and eventually, YAH you will have something to worry about. :( Reel it in, chicky, it was just a pict, just for fun. It wasn't a pict of him bending her over, groping her, etc...correct? Take it all into perpective okay? Your jealousy will chase him off before he even considers leaving. :(

Christophers_girl

I would be terribly upset as well. I do not handle jealousy well.. that's why I came here, I saw some posts on it.

Talk to your man about it - see what he says.