Can you tell me what it means??

A guy says " I cheat sometimes to feel a different pussy"

A girl says " For her to feel a different dick every once in a while,then,right? some how,i bet not.Guys like you always cry foul when the tables are turned"

Can you tell me what " guys like you always cry foul when the tables are turned" means??

When I guy cheats on a girl, its generally seen as "acceptable" or "okay" until they get caught.

They seem to enjoy the cheating, but as soon as the tables are turned (i.e. the girl cheats on her man), then he becomes jealous, and suddenly, he gets mad, or cries foul, at her because she did such a thing. Generally, he's wronging her for cheating, yet he probably does the same.

Basically, it is all okay for the man to do it until his partner does it to him, then he cries foul.

hi tess,

what i can make out from the last sentence is basically this:

this guy cheats to feel a new girl. if his girlfriend was to cheat on him, he would get upset and angry that she did that to him. he would "cry foul".

basically, he is being a hypocrite. it's alright for him to be a low-life cheating piece of scum with a disgusting attitude towards women, but if his girlfriend were to cheat, he wouldn't like it one bit.

what she means by "when the tables are turned" is the girlfriend cheating on him, instead of him cheating on the girlfriend.

by the way, tess, if you don't mind me asking, who said this? just curious.

YOU ASK: "Can you tell me what " guys like you always cry foul when the tables are turned" means??"

I think it means when a guy is a waiter in a restaurant and people leave, he cleans the table up...resets it...and serves the next people who sit there a chicken dish...and he's really upset about having to do that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

hi tess, what i can make out from the last sentence is basically this: this guy cheats to feel a new girl. if his girlfriend was to cheat on him, he would get upset and angry that she did that to him. he would "cry foul". basically, he is being a hypocrite. it's alright for him to be a low-life cheating piece of scum with a disgusting attitude towards women, but if his girlfriend were to cheat, he wouldn't like it one bit. what she means by "when the tables are turned" is the girlfriend cheating on him, instead of him cheating on the girlfriend. by the way, tess, if you don't mind me asking, who said this? just curious.