One Lost Soul!!!!

Help me please!!! I love my boyfriend very much but for some reason we have a terrible time communicating he never seems to want to talk to me or involve himself in my problems. We have been together for three and a half years and we live together as well. I want to have an open honest relationship where we can talk about anything with each other. But he doesn't seem to care about me or what I want. Is it time to move on? I can't see things changing!! PLEASE help me!!!!

i also fact the same problem that my boy friend being cool to me. in my mind he is perfect eventhought in the orther people thought he just a simple guy , i also don't know why

the word came out from his mount with sometime hurt my feeling. Wednesday, he just make me angry as he told me that

"i told me that i always lost in my mind". may be someone say this thing to you is nothing but from his. i feel upset

and i start not talking to him. it have been 3 days we seldom talk only thing that involved offical thing (we are working together). I waiting for him to talk to me.

we had been together for few months but haven't hold my hand

what should i do.