hurt

Gonna get married in 3 weeks...4 months ago partner cheated...said it was not serious...only happend once...said it would never happen again...am hearbroken...didn't see it comming...I thought 4 months before the wedding these things would never happen...still in love...maybe lost trust...tried to understand...but still angry...trying to understand...could use some help. Thanks

Sorry to say this, but if he or she cheated now what do you think will happen when you are married? I am sorry, but if someone is prone to that they may not ever change. And who is to say that it has not happened before? Best of luck.

Ray

Gonna get married in 3 weeks...4 months ago partner cheated...said it was not serious...only happend once...said it would never happen again...am hearbroken...didn't see it comming...I thought 4 months before the wedding these things would never happen...still in love...maybe lost trust...tried to understand...but still angry...trying to understand...could use some help. Thanks

Okay, so *when* did you find out that your partner cheated? How long ago? Did they freely admit it to you, or did you find out some other way?

How long have you two been together?

What is their definition of cheating....meaning, did they have a one-night-stand or were they 'seeing' someone behind your back/sleeping with them for a certain period of time? If so, how long?

What are your ages?

Can't really advise you properly without knowing the above info.

Laurynn

Bobby Dygytul

Why are you gona marry someone if you don't trust them?...move on...find someone else you can trust...love can go away...or get married and live with this mistrust...good luck