My boyfriend is seeing his ex i have found out do i tell her about me

We have been in a relationship for about 18 months long distance on and off not always been great holidays together etc just come back off holiday 7th may this year we both flew from same airport but to different destinations text and calls have been made to each other, he told me his dad was very poorly etc he was staying there and his phone signal was weak, i thought no more of it until i called him 3 days later and the phone went onto a international tone i have since found out he is abroad with his ex girlfriend!! I know it is true as i drove to her house his car is on the drive he is not answering my calls or replying to text messages straight onto voicemail.

I have her number do i text her and tell her what a liar and cheat he is..

Nah, don't ruin the vacation. Seriously. It may seem satisfying to you but it'll just look petty and give them reason to dislike you and you'll probably wish you didn't later.

Just plan a special homecoming for him instead. ;)

TaraMaiden2
We have been in a relationship for about 18 months long distance on and off not always been great holidays together etc just come back off holiday 7th may this year we both flew from same airport but to different destinations text and calls have been made to each other, he told me his dad was very poorly etc he was staying there and his phone signal was weak, i thought no more of it until i called him 3 days later and the phone went onto a international tone i have since found out he is abroad with his ex girlfriend!! I know it is true as i drove to her house his car is on the drive he is not answering my calls or replying to text messages straight onto voicemail.

I have her number do i text her and tell her what a liar and cheat he is..

This didn't make sense to begin with...

So he came back from holiday with you - and now he's gone off on holiday with her...

He must have some money to burn! More money than sense, clearly....!

• Author
This didn't make sense to begin with...

So he came back from holiday with you - and now he's gone off on holiday with her...

He must have some money to burn! More money than sense, clearly....!

Yes that is correct he flew out with her on the 21st may

Yes that is correct he flew out with her on the 21st may

By all means tell her. Immediately!

• Like 3
TaraMaiden2

I agree. ^^

I wouldn't care about spoiling their vacation.

He spoiled yours....

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

I would tell her. And I have a strong suspicion that it's not exactly his ex-girlfriend, if you get my drift.

• Like 1
TaraMaiden2
I would tell her. And I have a strong suspicion that it's not exactly his ex-girlfriend, if you get my drift.

I'm sure she gets it.

Sadly, so does his ex-girlfriend....

discreetly date others, be cool about this...

do not get on the roller-coaster of victimhood by catching anybody out, or accusing, get moving with placing hm where he places you

if you tell her, and you are not sure what will be said back to you, which is likely, then you need a better plan, keep your dignity

you can not force him to be faithul

Edited by darkmoon
  • Author

He was calling and sending text messages whilst we were away a few weeks ago, how low can you get he said he was busy looking after his dad who had taken a bad fall and was in hospital then the next day his phone changed to international tone.

He is just a cheating ass**** why should he sit pretty and i say nothing.

Yes i would love to cheat and play the field like him but im not like that i wish i had been.

• Author
discreetly date others, be cool about this...

do not get on the roller-coaster of victimhood by catching anybody out, or accusing, get moving with placing hm where he places you

if you tell her, and you are not sure what will be said back to you, which is likely, then you need a better plan, keep your dignity

you can not force him to be faithul

Thank you i wish i could date other men but im not like that.

The way I see it, it's about how you live your life and how that impacts the life of other people. This man is seeing another woman almost at the same time as he is seeing you. If I were her, I would want to know. Asap.

To me, personally, going with a guy in holiday is a big deal - I haven't done that in 5 years. As you may be the person he might be cheating her with, I would def rush to tell her. Not to gain revenge, but for her to know the quality of the man that she has near him, before she spends another second by his side.

Clarence_Boddicker

Knock on her door when she's there saying you're there for the threesome. Explain that you're willing to share him, if that's what it takes to keep him. Imagine the look on her face & the discussion after you leave.

Seriously, just end contact with him. Avoid LDRs like the plague. They should only be temporary & for a good reason. They only add unnecessary stress. Dunno why so many people are in them longer than 6 months, unless it's due to military service.

• Like 1
The way I see it, it's about how you live your life and how that impacts the life of other people. This man is seeing another woman almost at the same time as he is seeing you. If I were her, I would want to know. Asap.

To me, personally, going with a guy in holiday is a big deal - I haven't done that in 5 years. As you may be the person he might be cheating her with, I would def rush to tell her. Not to gain revenge, but for her to know the quality of the man that she has near him, before she spends another second by his side.

She probably does know, sadly.

You tell her, you kick his sorry ass to the curb, take some time to get over it and then find a real BF who is living close to you. Or at least close enough that it's not a LDR.

• Author

Just to let you know i have texted her and told her nothing to nasty just a few holiday dates etc, not even a reply from her nothing so we have a few options has she told him and he has come clean.? But no contact from him either

Or has he come up with a bull story and blamed me.

Or is she thinking it over and thought ignore her and rise above it?

Just to let you know i have texted her and told her nothing to nasty just a few holiday dates etc, not even a reply from her nothing so we have a few options has she told him and he has come clean.? But no contact from him either

Or has he come up with a bull story and blamed me.

Or is she thinking it over and thought ignore her and rise above it?

Move on. Don't worry about them anymore. Your boyfriend took his other girlfriend on vacation and he's been caught. Don't worry yourself about whether or not either will text you back. Be done with it, and move on.

Do you have any reason to believe the ex wasn't in on it from the get-go? Usually current GFs are hidden from 'new' GFs, but exes not so much. No doubt ex already knows all about you ....perfect conspirator, and they've already got a lot in common, not the least of which may be physicality.

• Author

Decided to get them get on with it they deserve each other he thought he was going to stay with her for the expensive lifestyle she can give him she is mega rich then keep me to dangle me along as well i have found so much out today which i feel better for she has not replied to my text it does say delivered not sure if it has been read though or text will come through when they are back in the uk.

She knows about you, if that isn't a red flag for her then nothing will be. Block both their numbers and move on from this, it's definitely not worth your time.

• Author

Well it is all out in the open he denied it all to his ex saying i was full of bull**** and lied, and that we never went on holiday together recently etc i was going to let it drop but after he left me nasty messages on both my phones which on my landline my daughter would of heard if she was home i was fuming.

I printed all text messages from him to prove we were together holiday photos even my flight details then posted it through her letter box, i got yet more nasty voicemails and text messages, latest one was to say thank you just to let you know we have bought our wedding plans forward and you are not on the guest list well good luck to them or maybe he was playing more games for a reaction, i can do better and will in time.

Thank you

Edited by jaks
Missed a word out.
Well it is all out in the open he denied it all to his ex saying i was full of bull**** and lied, and that we never went on holiday together recently etc i was going to let it drop but after he left me nasty messages on both my phones which on my landline my daughter would of heard if she was home i was fuming.

I printed all text messages from him to prove we were together holiday photos even my flight details then posted it through her letter box, i got yet more nasty voicemails and text messages, latest one was to say thank you just to let you know we have bought our wedding plans forward and you are not on the guest list well good luck to them or maybe he was playing more games for a reaction, i can do better and will in time.

Thank you

What an immature fool he is . They deserve each other. It's really best for those with similar morals to stick together.