? No sex after 6 months (Dating)

mrjazz1989

mrjazz1989

She won't call me her Boyfriend because she wants me to become her bestfriend as well. I dont get it though, we would kiss(not make out kiss), cuddle, act like a couple when were out but dont want me to call me her boyfriend cause of that and no sex. For the sex part she would say soon, or it will happen when it happens.

Am I being played??

Yes you're being played

You're not quite in the friendzone, but she's keeping you on the back burner. There is probably another guy.

She won't call me her Boyfriend because she wants me to become her bestfriend as well. I dont get it though, we would kiss(not make out kiss), cuddle, act like a couple when were out but dont want me to call me her boyfriend cause of that and no sex. For the sex part she would say soon, or it will happen when it happens.

Am I being played??

Have you two ever had a conversation about what you each are looking for out of your dating journeys? I mean is she looking for a boyfriend for herself in the long run really? And, what are her views regarding pre-marital sex?

For now, I'd say, date others and hope that you find someone who is on the same page with you.

Are you like 16?

That is a huge factor. If you are 30... yeah... nothing beyond kissing after 6 months.. weird.. but, if you are like 15 or 16, different advice.

ah, just noticed your user name. If you are 26 and she is in her 20s... then, yeah, it is weird.

Am I being played??

She won't call you her boyfriend because she wants you to be her best friend as well? What does that even mean?

She's not committing to you. So, she's not your girlfriend. She's your friend. You don't have sex with your friends, and it's as simple as that. I guess the label thing is that meaningful to her.

I would stop the cuddling, kissing, and everything else that is coupleish. If she objects, give the same answer back. You want to be friends first, and acting like a couple bothers you because you're not a couple. Let her know you intend to date outside of your friendship, too, because you should. If she's cool with that, then she just wanted to be your friend all along. If you're cool with just being her friend, then keep the boundaries of "friend only" activities in place, then go date other woman.

• Author
mrjazz1989
Have you two ever had a conversation about what you each are looking for out of your dating journeys? I mean is she looking for a boyfriend for herself in the long run really? And, what are her views regarding pre-marital sex?

For now, I'd say, date others and hope that you find someone who is on the same page with you.

She says she likes me and she has sex with others in the past. When i talk about this other girl that likes me she gets mad or whatever and saying youre mines.

She says she likes me and she has sex with others in the past. When i talk about this other girl that likes me she gets mad or whatever and saying youre mines.

Are you treating her to dates and doing things that cost money? If so, I'd say she's using you like a "sugar daddy" and stringing you along for the fun. Tell her you two aren't a good match and wish her well. Go no contact.

You aren't hers until she accepts you as her boyfriend.

A woman does not have to have sex with a man to be in love with him. So no, you are not necessarily being taken for a ride. Some people even wait until marriage.

All the affection you too are sharing looks good.

A woman does not have to have sex with a man to be in love with him. So no, you are not necessarily being taken for a ride. Some people even wait until marriage.

All the affection you too are sharing looks good.

I disagree - and she won't even call him her boyfriend. At 6 months in these are both huge red flags.

we would kiss(not make out kiss)

- I did not catch this the first time I read the opening post - at six months, this is a red flag.

• Like 1

Am I being played??

You're being played like you are the last game of the season. I have a friend whose ex-girlfriend dated him for 6 months without sex. She wanted it to be special. Turns out she was sleeping all that time with a model. If you're dating someone, spending time and money on someone, and that someone isn't sleeping with you. That ain't no girlfriend bro. That's a hoe. But at least prostitutes keep their part of the deal LOL.

xpaperxcutx
You're being played like you are the last game of the season. I have a friend whose ex-girlfriend dated him for 6 months without sex. She wanted it to be special. Turns out she was sleeping all that time with a model. If you're dating someone, spending time and money on someone, and that someone isn't sleeping with you. That ain't no girlfriend bro. That's a hoe. But at least prostitutes keep their part of the deal LOL.

Ugh what? So you dating, spending money on someone is an exchange for sex? :sick:

Charles in Charge

Just "making out" after 6 months? Yikes! Is she mormon? Does the making out at least provide some relief?