found his used cond....

I found a used condom in my boyfriends garbage, he says it's from when he was playing with himself the other day, then i found a lingerie suit size small , i'm large, he said it's so that it's tight on me....then i found these really really really high heel shoes with platform(really freaky shoes i wouldn't wear), he said it's for me for when we are intimate. he has bought me lingerie before but it has been large, and shoes but not as freaky.......i dont believe a word he is saying .... what do u guys think....please respond first by saying you are a guy or girl

thats all bullsh-t.... he was with another girl... those excuses are pretty lame too

I'm a girl and I think he's full of crap. He's definately lying and his excuses are completely lame! :rolleyes:

Does he think you're stupid??

No one uses a condom when they masturbate! Do you use one when you do??

God, what a jerk.

I'm a chica...

I would put it on, the things you found, and tell him...

"You're F*cking telling me this s***s for me...hahahha good one,

And then leave and break down and cry. You know, these are signs that any girl would want if they thought their man was cheating on them...Hello, wake up, how much more evidence do you need....To actually "see" them in bed...A used condom...what he's going to get his hand pregnant??? :confused:

Be strong, take your pride and heart before he destroys it, or is it to late???!!!

No one uses a condom when they masturbate

so true

guy here............ and sorry but either he is a cross dresser or he's got another girl

IhavenoFREAKINclue

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Those excuses are laughable! I'd go w/ NSN. Try the stuff on and show him that those WERE excuse and that he's an absolute jackass for even saying them!

....then i found these really really really high heel shoes with platform(really freaky shoes i wouldn't wear), he said it's for me for when we are intimate

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Please Stop!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Leave him

Originally posted by IGirlie

what do u guys think....please respond first by saying you are a guy or girl

I'm a grrrrrl and I can't help but wonder why you're even asking us what we think. Is the sky blue?

, then i found a lingerie suit size small , i'm large, he said it's so that it's tight on me....then i found these really really really high heel shoes with platform(really freaky shoes i wouldn't wear), he said it's for me for when we are intimate.

He's lying...

scarlyjones

My God,.....you should dump him for sheer sloppiness. That guy is like,.....the worst cheater in the world. Im curious what he would have said if you found her riding him. "Oh, hi honey,.....this girl fell on my dick.....Ive been trying to throw her off with my pelvis"

IhavenoFREAKINclue
Originally posted by scarlyjones

My God,.....you should dump him for sheer sloppiness. That guy is like,.....the worst cheater in the world. Im curious what he would have said if you found her riding him. "Oh, hi honey,.....this girl fell on my dick.....Ive been trying to throw her off with my pelvis"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
  • Author

that's why it scared me the most,,,the way he told me his answers like it is so obvious that that's what's going on.....it's pretty scary for me to have someone like that who gives me a flat face and lies to my face just like that, and then thinks i'm exagerating for thinking it's another girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he thinks he is a pro but he is not, he is already 47 and that 's all he can come up with, damn!

guy here...

i am wondering to myself why you are even asking this question on this board. you should actually be posting venting about how you left his ass a while ago.

and to be frank (sorry if a little harsh) you are getting dumb answers because you are asking dumb questions. does he think you are stupid? i am sure that you are not, but due to the fact that he got the first and most obvious one (used condom) by you, i'd say that he beleives you to be a little gullible.

your real issue should be how stupid he is. because if he is not stupid, then he just doesn't give a s--t about you. who leaves a used condom (even if he was masturbating in his trash for his woman to find? who keeps f-me pumps and lingere easily accessable? guys? all together now... no one but an a-hole. he either has a piece of his brain missing, or he is leaving you clues. if he was concerned about you leaving him he would find some good hiding places and do some flushing....

people crack me up... get out... before you either catch an std from him, or from whoever else was wearing those tight draws before you...

• Author

i'm gullible so he probably thought he could get away with it, but i'm certainly not stupid....u wanna know what the worst thing is? ..we work together.

No sweat.. we all live and learn. Put on the "ignore" mode when you're around him. He most certainly has someone else.

i'm gullible so he probably thought he could get away with it, but i'm certainly not stupid....u wanna know what the worst thing is? ..we work together.

oh my...

if that doesn't take the cake... now you not only have to leave him, now you have drama at the workplace. it is gonna be a little more difficult for you. start updating your resume...

btw. you may already be learning your lesson. animals don't **** where they eat (except dogs, who eat both of course, but you get what i mean). never get involved with anybody at the workplace. it doesn't pay enough...

good luck...