found his used cond....

Originally posted by scarlyjones

My God,.....you should dump him for sheer sloppiness. That guy is like,.....the worst cheater in the world. Im curious what he would have said if you found her riding him. "Oh, hi honey,.....this girl fell on my dick.....Ive been trying to throw her off with my pelvis"

this is the funniest **** i have heard in months. good one...

• Author

i dont like this job anyway, and have been looking for something else already so no sweat,,,,,i'll leave eventually but not because of him.....

i'm gullible so he probably thought he could get away with it, but i'm certainly not stupid....u wanna know what the worst thing is? ..we work together.

That's why I stick to my saying and belief...Never mix business with pleasure (unless you're married and are in a business with your husband)

Gullible, sorry I would say stupid...Don't mean to offend you, but what exactly do you want us to tell you??? Leave him, leave him, and um oh yea leave him....

Or you can get even with him and then dump him...Let him come over to your place and put a used condom, spray mens cologne on and walk around in a mans long sleeve shirt and be like "oh hunny what's the matter, I do this for fun"....lol oh man this is hilarious :laugh:

A praying mantid female devours the head of her mate. In your case, I suggest you do similar; I think this man is lying.

• Author
Originally posted by NeverSayNever

Gullible, sorry I would say stupid...Don't mean to offend you, but what exactly do you want us to tell you??? Leave him, leave him, and um oh yea leave him....

i would be stupid if i stay with him. i'm not staying with him.

scarlyjones

I naturally thought from your story that this guy HAD to be like 17 or something. I cannot believe this guy is actually over 20 let alone 40. Unbelievable. Literally. UNBELIEVABLE. I agree with who ever it was that posted that THEY couldnt believe you had to ask this question. Of course he is lying to you. Who trains the dolphin with a condom on? And let me guess.........he was acting like him having to tell you that he wore it to masterbate was embarrassing,....so he tried to make YOU feel bad for making him tell you that, right? Like embarrassing himself by telling you that must PROVE that he is telling the truth. Whatever. Most guys dont like wearing a condom for the actual act of intercourse let alone when slapping little johnny beind the ear. Did you even look at the lingerie to see if it was indeed new or worn? And what the f##k? Did this homewrecking bimbo go home naked or what? She seemed to leave a helluva lotta clothing behind.

• Author
Originally posted by scarlyjones

And let me guess.........he was acting like him having to tell you that he wore it to masterbate was embarrassing,....so he tried to make YOU feel bad for making him tell you that, right? Like embarrassing himself by telling you that must PROVE that he is telling the truth. Whatever. Most guys dont like wearing a condom for the actual act of intercourse let alone when slapping little johnny beind the ear. Did you even look at the lingerie to see if it was indeed new or worn? And what the f##k? Did this homewrecking bimbo go home naked or what? She seemed to leave a helluva lotta clothing behind.

no, he was acting like it's so natural that he used it to 'slap little johny', like "i don't like to make a mess in the bed" and giving this face like so natural (truly unbelievable)....i mean i know he doesn't like to make a mess on the bed 'cause one time on my bed he didn't want me to "finish him" with my hand since he didn't want to make a mess....but to 'slap little johny' with a cond... c'mon...

the lingerie was already folded in his drawer...if he bought it for me he would've given it to me in the bag it came with like the other one he bought me.....

scarlyjones

Exactly,....................................well,...I hope you told him how retarded and stupid and INSULTING those excuses were. He doesnt even have enough respect to hide it better. DUMP THIS LOSER.

Originally posted by IGirlie

I found a used condom in my boyfriends garbage, he says it's from when he was playing with himself the other day, then i found a lingerie suit size small , i'm large, he said it's so that it's tight on me....then i found these really really really high heel shoes with platform(really freaky shoes i wouldn't wear), he said it's for me for when we are intimate. he has bought me lingerie before but it has been large, and shoes but not as freaky.......i dont believe a word he is saying .... what do u guys think....please respond first by saying you are a guy or girl

It all sounds like a bunch of lies in his part!!! Do not believe the lies he is trying to feed you.

RecordProducer

He masturbates with a condom? :confused: Is he mentally ill?

Even if he was cheating on you, why would this woman leave her shoes there? Regarding the lingerie, it's possible that he likes to wear it (it's not like he would hurry up to let you know that).

Obviously he didn't let you get to know him well enough.

scarlyjones

Guys dont masterbate with a condom on. If any do,...Im quite sure the number is very low. I would think that THATS the ONE thing a guy can do for sexual pleasure thats free. Just a hand towel and firm grip. No wining or dining,...or dancing, or movie,...just them. Your going to try to get me to believe that this guy spends 12 bucks at CVS on a hand j0b? Not likely....And another thing,....for someone you say is just a very "tidy" person that doesnt like to make a mess,...he sure seems to leave a a## load of "mess" when it comes to cheating. Not very tidy in the whore department. :sick:;)

KissMyTiara

I really don't think this story can be real. REALLY.

Originally posted by KissMyTiara

I agree.

mental_traveller

I'm a guy. He's cheating on you. Luckily, it looks like he used a condom so STDs are less of a risk, but you need to dump him asap anyway.

SexKitten
Originally posted by KissMyTiara

seriously.

sorry to the original poster if it is real, which i don't think it is, but even your thoughts are slightly incoherent.

i just don't believe it.

and i would really like to believe no one would be this stupid.

Jennifer's Secret

I'm new to this board, and beginning to wonder whether or not a lot of the threads are real, such as this one.