Need ! Would you tell??

Personally, I would have questioned the niece. Hell, she's pregnant and her hormones are all over the place. Her actions and facial expressions would have probably given her away if she was questioned.

Wow is all I can say at this point.

I headed for the gf first because I was trying to see what she already knew, if anything. I also mentioned she's very insecure to begin with, so she's had panic over keeping him with her before. The insecurity spills over into the ability the two of them have at communication. I know for a fact she'll never tell him that someone contacted her regarding his fidelity. It would ruin her picture of what she believes she has with him.

Her niece, I'm sure will be a capable mother to this child, regardless of being a crappy relative to her aunt and no matter if the father is her bf or my brother.

There's not a lot of question regarding whether or not she had sex with my brother, that's been a sort of quietly known truth. The actual issue is did they get involved in a time frame that could bring the paternity of her baby into question? (apparently my brother thinks so)

Thanks for the input.

Well congratz, you are going to be an auntie. Things might spill over and get messy, but it will work itself out and everyone will just enjoy the new baby. Just because they made a mistake, doesn't mean the baby has to be one.