Boyfriend Cheated in Europe Sex Club

I'm sorry but... in what city is your BF studying? Berlin Neukölln?

I live in Germany and honestly, unless he's been going through ghetto quarters at night there's 0% of him being robbed, there's security everywhere - especially in the areas around public transports. Then again, judging by what the hookers costed, he must have really been at a very cheap place so yeah... I doubt he's been cheating with hookers only if he's been partying around the bad areas.

He was robbed in Italy, my guess is he drank from the wrong cup.

If he is obvious US, and he travelled from a poorer country or even from a much poorer region from a EU country [huge difference between south and north Italy], then there is a chance to get roofied on the train.

Germany and Italy are both in Schengen space so you don't need the passport to move, but the passport is an identity document in general when you visit a foreign country and you need to have identification on you.

In the US it is my understanding that you can do many operations with a drivers license, but in EU they tend to ask a lot for the identity card and the equivalent of the identity card for a foreigner is the passport.

Edited by Radu
  • Like 1