the things he says are so wierd

okay so i was at work the other day and the guy that like was about to leave, and out of nowhere he comes over to me and says "what time do you get out of class on Monday?" and i said "i get out at 3:45, i don't get home till about 4:30." and goes "4:30." the other girl who was also working goes "what, someone called out or something?" thinking that someone called out and he wanted to know if i would be able to work. but he just kinda shook his head. and the the girl asked again, and he was like "can this be between me and brooke?" and she just shut up. and then after a minute, he was just like, "aight, c-ya."

i should have said something like "what, you wanna go on a date or something?" or something flirty like that but instead i said nothing.

so all day on monday i was hoping he would call. i am so crazy. i keep thinking why else would he want to know what time i got out of class. and if it was because someone called out and he needed me to work, wouldn't he have just said so? im blowing everything out of proportion again, but when you like someone this much its kinda hard not to...