What reaction did she want?

Confusedatxmas

I went to lunch with a couple of my coworkers. One said she went to an all girls school and she hated it as the girls were horrible and there were no boys. The talk centred around this and then one of my coworkers who was sat right next to me (and knows I'm a lesbian)randomly asked if there was girl and girl sex there. I was feeling awkward and the other woman said no. The coworker who asked turned to me and said 'what I wanted to know' with this smile on her face.

My question is, is that a normal thing for someone to do? She obviously knew I would probably be awkward as she turned to me and said that to me and no one else. I felt like she may want a reaction but I'm not sure what.

TaraMaiden2

,,,What reaction did you give her?

(I never participated, nor did anything occur with me, but I went to boarding school, and I know for a fact some girls certainly...'experimented'... with one another....)

• Author
Confusedatxmas

Hmmm I think I just smiled and said ok. I was actually thinking "oh god are we about to have a whole discussion about lesbian sex and they are going to ask me stuff, kill me now", so I'm forgetting what my reaction was, but yeah I think I just smiled and hopefully didn't look to awkward. She was sat at the said and couldn't see my face until she turned