Confused

What 2 do 7777

Here's my situation:

I met a girl 4 months ago. I hadn't felt that way since my first true love ten years earlier. She said she had never felt feelings like this before. She had just ended a 4 year relationship, almost got married, he wanted her back, but she wouldn't take him back, just before we got together. He would do the typical drive by @ night, drunken phone call, etc... This upset me and I asked her to delete his number. She would not, but insisted she was over him, thought he was materialist, and they just wanted different lives. However, she did keep in contact with him for a particular charity they were in. I asked her to let me know when she talked to him and when they had charity events. She agreed, but never did and I caught her lying several times. I did not help the sitaution as I would drink and let her have it verbally out of jealousy. She couldn't stand it, but proclaimed her love for me and kept our sexual relationship alive and well. I couldn't get over this situation and kept harrassing her. She insisted they were just friends, but started meeting him @ his house and kept lying about it. She is a lawyer and very concerned with her reputation and stated that if we ever ended that I not hate her and not say anything bad. Seems she wanted it both ways, and test both waters @ the same time. She is a very sweet, giving, sexy, loving woman, but was unable to truly express her feeling and make a choice and decided to lie than to fall the truth. It really destroyed me and I started doing the very same things that he did when they broke up, and she started defending him, but still insisted she loved me and that I have a positive light of her if we did end. Does she deserve this? I she just a player or was she sincere about her feeling with me and my jealous just scared her? Of course I have strong feelings for her still, but feel betrayed. Any advice?

You sound like a rebound boyfriend and she sounds like a woman that is still emotionally entangled with her ex-boyfriend.