Jealous insecurities

I love my wife been married for 3 years. But being the 7th man is making me insecure. I hate it and my best comforte was to resort to cheating which had made me feel very much dominat and secure again.

She's gone through more sexual experiences than me yet says I'm the biggest she's ever had... Is this a lie? Please give me advice don't bash me.

I love my wife been married for 3 years. But being the 7th man is making me insecure. I hate it and my best comforte was to resort to cheating which had made me feel very much dominat and secure again.

She's gone through more sexual experiences than me yet says I'm the biggest she's ever had... Is this a lie? Please give me advice don't bash me.

After only 3 years of marriage you have already cheated on your wife and are blaming her sexual history(only 6 men) for it...

YOU are a cheater and you are suffering from retroactive jealousy (Google it).

Get yourself sorted out -> therapy.

And get STD testing, your wife doesn't deserve this - if positive she will also need tested as STDs can impact her fertility, even if she appears to be symptomless.

• Like 4

Therapy would have been a much better route than cheating on your wife, but better late than never so get started on that. Also like Elaine said get tested and get your wife tested because she doesn't deserve to be punished for your mistakes.

And no one on here can know whether it is a lie that you're the biggest your wife has had. No one here saw the other penises. Talk to your therapist about how to let that go too.

• Like 3
Lois_Griffin

Shall I assume you JUST found out that you're number 7 a couple months ago? Because I would imagine if this was such a travesty for you as you're claiming, then you wouldn't have married her in the FIRST place.

Making excuses for your cheating by blaming it on your wife's past is feeble and cowardly.

Own your sh*t.

And no, she's not lying. You're huge. No really, you are. :rolleyes:

• Like 5
Clarence_Boddicker

Divorce her so she can find a decent guy who will actually love her more then themselves.

Do you understand basic math? Say a girl has had sexual partners before you & tells you that you are the best & biggest she's had. Now multiply that by 10, 100, 1000, 10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000, 10,000,000. Do you see a fatal flaw in that model?

• Like 2

Why is it such a big deal that you be the largest?

• Like 2

My guess is that it wouldn't matter how many men she's been with, even if it were fewer, you'd still want more experience with sex with other women. It's probably all in your head but you blame your wife. I too suggest therapy.

• Like 1
  • Author
My guess is that it wouldn't matter how many men she's been with, even if it were fewer, you'd still want more experience with sex with other women. It's probably all in your head but you blame your wife. I too suggest therapy.

I will go to therapy, but I'm hurt that she's had a past. I love her so much I wish I everyday I was her first.

• Like 1
I will go to therapy, but I'm hurt that she's had a past. I love her so much I wish I everyday I was her first.

Why?

Popsicle

• Like 1
  • Author

I think being numer 7 I'm very hurt. But if

it were 2 or 3 then ya id understand but 7 I mean c'mon.

Was she lying to me about my dick? She begged and swore to me that I was the biggest and best she's ever had claiming she orgasms everytime.

Yes I'm going to therapy soon starting this week.

• Author

When you love a woman, if you can't be her first you wanna be her biggest atleast so that woman can at least lust after you for.

• Author
Therapy would have been a much better route than cheating on your wife, but better late than never so get started on that. Also like Elaine said get tested and get your wife tested because she doesn't deserve to be punished for your mistakes.

And no one on here can know whether it is a lie that you're the biggest your wife has had. No one here saw the other penises. Talk to your therapist about how to let that go too.

I am going to therapy but I don't know if she's lying. I have a lot of friends get lied to in the past so they'd say she's lying to cover up that one penis she loved but couldn't marry.

• Author
Divorce her so she can find a decent guy who will actually love her more then themselves.

Do you understand basic math? Say a girl has had sexual partners before you & tells you that you are the best & biggest she's had. Now multiply that by 10, 100, 1000, 10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000, 10,000,000. Do you see a fatal flaw in that model?

Well i came here to get some help, no im not gonna divorce her. Your fatal flaw makes no sort of sense.

• Author
After only 3 years of marriage you have already cheated on your wife and are blaming her sexual history(only 6 men) for it...

YOU are a cheater and you are suffering from retroactive jealousy (Google it).

Get yourself sorted out -> therapy.

And get STD testing, your wife doesn't deserve this - if positive she will also need tested as STDs can impact her fertility, even if she appears to be symptomless.

I have children with my wife, 3 boys. No I use condoms, I don't have an std.

Yes im going to therapy and I'll definitely look up retroactive jealousy.

• Author
Shall I assume you JUST found out that you're number 7 a couple months ago? Because I would imagine if this was such a travesty for you as you're claiming, then you wouldn't have married her in the FIRST place.

Making excuses for your cheating by blaming it on your wife's past is feeble and cowardly.

Own your sh*t.

And no, she's not lying. You're huge. No really, you are. :rolleyes:

I mean really, do I have the biggest one? Im more worried about my size than anything and your not helping. If you read my comments below I am going to therapy soon.

• Author
Okay good.

Was she lying to me? When I said mint is probably average to all the other 6 men, she said I was the biggest she's ever had.

It sounds fishy. Maybe there was someone bigger than me.

• Author

I don't consider it cheating it's just a numbers game. I never had anyone before my wife. That's why, it's hurts me so much that all you are so hostile towards me.

I don't consider it cheating it's just a numbers game. I never had anyone before my wife. That's why, it's hurts me so much that all you are so hostile towards me.

OF COURSE IT IS CHEATING, you yourself called it cheating.

You are sleeping with other women behind your wife's back.

What else would you call it?

Or do you think because she has had 6 lovers in her lifetime before she met you, you are entitled to the same, even though you are now married????

• Author
OF COURSE IT IS CHEATING, you yourself called it cheating.

You are sleeping with other women behind your wife's back.

What else would you call it?

Or do you think because she has had 6 lovers in her lifetime before she met you, you are entitled to the same, even though you are now married????

Well ya that's what I wanted 6. To even out.

GorillaTheater

I bet she'd wish that she was your last.

• Like 4

Maybe he was reading the sexual relations forum and all of the conversatikns about size and some of the posters emphasis on it. Lol

:p

• Like 1
I think being numer 7 I'm very hurt. But if

it were 2 or 3 then ya id understand but 7 I mean c'mon.

Was she lying to me about my dick? She begged and swore to me that I was the biggest and best she's ever had claiming she orgasms everytime.

Yes I'm going to therapy soon starting this week.

7 is way better than 107...no? and I promise your BIG DICK will never know the difference so just :) it's ok.

The only problem here is you, OP.

Your wife has done absolutely nothing wrong.

You need to get your head straight.

• Like 1

I was going to laugh at the ridiculousness of someone asking anonymous posters if their dick is large, but I had a beer.

Umm good

Now i can laugh

• Like 1