does he want me back??

sad'n'lonely

sad'n'lonely

my ex left me b/c my parents hated him so much and he couldn't cope anymore, but when i talked to him about it he said it would just take some time to be broken up. he emailed me, but it was really casual except he ended it with "write me back" and "love you" it's been almost a week and i can't stand not knowing if he eventually plans to get back together or if he just wants to keep in touch... what do you think??? should i make it sound like i'm doing fine when i talk to him even though my heart is breaking???

Dear Sad'n'Lonely,

should i make it sound like i'm doing fine when i talk to him even though my heart is breaking???

Always, always, always tell the truth :)

Best wishes,

LoveAngel

• 4 weeks later...

the best advice i imagine would to be "yourself"

it was being yourself that attracted him in the first place!

if he s not blinded , he see that you still have feelings for him, n if he wants that then he ll presue it, if not then you have to respect that, at the very least you ll still have his friendship,n that s better then nothing !

the worst is to ball out your eyeballs n cry in front of him stating your love to him n the world. that would make you seem like a insecure,girl with low self esteem,with no self respect.and guys hate that!if you make a big scene outta that thing( i know i do) bedroom secrets belong in the bedroom ,even if they are past bedroom secrets.

funny how people can solve other people problems cept there own