DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS (mamas boy) Boyfriend

GIRL IN NEED OF ADVICE

GIRL IN NEED OF ADVICE

Ok here goes: I have been dating this guy for about 4 mths. Everything was fine. We live about 1hr and 1/2 apart from each other. We usually see each other every other weekend until this weekend. He tells me that his mom and stepdad dont want him driving to see me anymore b/c they think he spends to much money on me. He says that we should be friends for right now until things are cool with his parents. I dont know what to think. Ohyeah and did i mention HE IS ALSO 24 AND WILL BE 25 NEXT MONTH. just to think i thought we had the perfect relationsip. He is supposed to be getting his own place soon. And the way he put it he said that hes GROUNDED by his parents. and also may i remind u , hes not in college but works fulltime and lives under his parents roof. Do you all think i should wait for him or leave him alone completely? PLease help me out. Confused Attractive woman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems to me that this guy seems content enough having you dangling like this. I would cast doubt on his sincerity, and I would also wonder what he does with all this time he has, he obviously doesn`t want to see more of you, or I`m sure he would let you know this fact. Every other weekend don`t sound good to me and it sounds like you`re getting more attached to him than he is to you. You might want to open your heart to him a little next time you see him, watch how he reacts and guage his enthusiam for you.

You already posted this, a little ways down the board. Scroll down a bit and you'll find it. I responded. Maybe you didn't see it and that is why you posted it again. Read my response down there.

Laurynn