Oops...I forgot her birthday

I feel like such an idiot. Yesterday was my girlfriend's birthday and I completely forgot. I had made plans to go out with my buddies for happy hour, I could see she wasnt real thrilled about that but I wasn't sure why. I came home a little drunk and bragging about how great it was to hang with the boys. She said great, and then told me she had a great time celebrating her birthday by herself. All I could say was "oops" and just stood there looking dumbfounded.

She then slapped me across the face. Fist time that ever happened to me.

Then she went into the bedroom and slammed the door shut. We havent spoken since. Needless to say, I slept on the couch last night and probably will tonight. What should I do?

Yep, yesterday at about 3:35p.m. under the same name and problem.

My feeling is you are too young to be having this memory problem. Forgetting your girl's birthday and then forgetting you posted here. Now, it could be that your memory was bad...and when she slapped you in the face that caused more damage that worsened the situation. In that case, you should see a good attorney and file suit against her for damages.

I would just forget this girl right now and see a neurologist or take a good memory course.

If you want to see the answers to the post you put up yesterday afternoon, go back to the message board and scroll down a bit.

I hope you get better!!!