brothers dilemma

destiny

I'm 22 years old and i have a very long and interesting story to tell. 4 yrs ago i saw this guy at college he was very handsome and i felt a weird sensation that i 've seen him before. the attraction was mutual because he always smiled and looked for me all the time but never said a word to me. I acted very cold with him because i thought he was a player. Anyways, he left to another city and i felt bad because i wanted to know him and i couldn't. a year later i met his older brother, he also felt attracted to me but he still don't know that his little bro used to like me too. I was not attracted to this older bro because i wanted to know about the one i liked. well, his older brother became my friend and i never told him about his young bro. I fell in love with the old bro and we are now a couple. His young brother acts cold with me everytime he sees me and i don't know why. what can i do ? why does he acts like that with me? i don't feel atracted to him anymore because i love his older brother.

Maybe he's annoyed that his brother could get you but he couldn't?

WHatever the reason, I think it will simply take some getting-used to by the younger one... Just be nice and friendly with him. It's not like you went out b4, it was simply smiles...

Good luck!

I'm 22 years old and i have a very long and interesting story to tell. 4 yrs ago i saw this guy at college he was very handsome and i felt a weird sensation that i 've seen him before. the attraction was mutual because he always smiled and looked for me all the time but never said a word to me. I acted very cold with him because i thought he was a player. Anyways, he left to another city and i felt bad because i wanted to know him and i couldn't. a year later i met his older brother, he also felt attracted to me but he still don't know that his little bro used to like me too. I was not attracted to this older bro because i wanted to know about the one i liked. well, his older brother became my friend and i never told him about his young bro. I fell in love with the old bro and we are now a couple. His young brother acts cold with me everytime he sees me and i don't know why. what can i do ? why does he acts like that with me? i don't feel atracted to him anymore because i love his older brother.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. This will all change with the passing of time. The brother you knew first probably feels a little strange about the way this happened. But as he moves on in life, it won't bother him so much.

Meanwhile, enjoy your relationship and don't let his brother's coldness affect you. There's nothing you can do about this. People make their own decisions about how they are...and you make your own decision about how you are going to handle this. There's nothing you can say to him. Just leave things to heal with time.