hymen?

Is it possible to stretch my hymen through dry humping? I just noticed an extra piece of tissue hanging in my vaginal opening. i never seen it before until i started to dry hump. what is it?

The only way to perforate the hymen during sex is if the penis actually enters to the opening of the vagina. So if you and your fella are dry humping (basically having sex with clothes on but thin enough clothing that he's able to 'get in there to some degree'), I guess it's possible. Maybe this extra piece of tissue has always been there but you've just never noticed it? I always thought that when a hymen is perforated for the first time, all that happens is a little discomfort and some spotting. I've never actually heard of tissue hanging. Your best bet would be to see a family doctor or gynecologist. And DO be careful with dry humping. I can remember back when I was young, doing that with my boyfriend.....and if you're wearing really thin panties and he's wearing really thin shorts/boxers, whatever..and he ejaculates, those little spermies could possibly find their way inside.

L