Wondering if man ejaculated twice (little narration)

This is a very technical sort of question, but VERY important:

A while back I had an extraordinary experience with a man.

What was supposed to be just a personal weight-training session turned out to be a passionate afternoon tryst....

The whole experience was so powerful and overwhelming that I didn't even ask him if he had a condomn. Before I knew what was happening I was lying down on a weight machine and he had already "entered". Five minutes after he was inside I suddenly remembered to tell him that I was not taking the pill or any sort of controceptives.

"When did you have your period?" he asked in a Greek accent.

I couldn't even remember that, so I just told him NOT to "empty" inside.

Soon later he was "out" and I had thought that he hadn't ejaculated because he had not made any sort of noises indicating "you know what" ect.

When I looked at him just after he had came out, his penis was limp and he told me he had to go to the bathroom for a second.

While he was in the bathroom I suddenly realized that there was an odor of sperm inside me, and that there was a huge wet stain on the fabric of the machine!!

When he returned we performed oral sex and he had a "visible" orgasm.

Now my question is this:

Is it possible that he ejaculated the first time, or was that just sperm discharge? If he did ejaculate the first time, how is it possible that it happened so fast? Is it possible that he ejaculated twice as well?

I know I"m not pregant and I don't have AIDS, but I'd just like to know if it is possible that a man could ejaculate in such a short, silent way???

This is a very technical sort of question, but VERY important: A while back I had an extraordinary experience with a man. What was supposed to be just a personal weight-training session turned out to be a passionate afternoon tryst.... When I looked at him just after he had came out, his penis was limp and he told me he had to go to the bathroom for a second. While he was in the bathroom I suddenly realized that there was an odor of sperm inside me, and that there was a huge wet stain on the fabric of the machine!! When he returned we performed oral sex and he had a "visible" orgasm. Now my question is this: Is it possible that he ejaculated the first time, or was that just sperm discharge? If he did ejaculate the first time, how is it possible that it happened so fast? Is it possible that he ejaculated twice as well? I know I"m not pregant and I don't have AIDS, but I'd just like to know if it is possible that a man could ejaculate in such a short, silent way???

Dear Sonja,

The short, simple answer: yes. It is very possible that he had multiple ejaculations (although I fail to see how any of this pertains to a relationship forum *shrug*). As far as timing is concerned, there is no set number. It may have only taken him a few seconds to achieve an ejaculation. Men, as are women, are able to have multiple ejaculations/orgasms over a period of time, which again varies depending on the individual. As for noise, there is no penis-vocal chord connection. He, as a person, may choose to be silent during an orgasm.

While you may have been lucky this time, you should definately consider restraining yourself in the future and using at the least a latex condom in any sexual encounters, including oral sex. As far as AIDS is concerned, that may take a very long time to show up (even years). You should get yourself tested at least once every three months, however consultation with your doctor is essential in determining what's right for you. Do yourself a favor and stay away from the sort of people who only want you physically. You have much more to offer than that. Remember that fantasies are just that -- fantasies. Try and form a strong relationship with someone who respects you for the complete person you are and not the orifaces you offer. Oh, and I don't think the "Greek accent" was that crucial to your posting. ;)

Best wishes,

LoveAngel

Dear Love Angel and folks,

Does it mean I could have been exposed to HIV even if my tests were negative?

I'm still unsure as to whether he actually ejaculated the "first" time as it may have just been a discharge. Is it possible, or from what I posted previously does what I described illustrate an ejaculation? (If it was just a discharge I could have still been at risk right?)

I appreciate your concern,

Sonja

He does not need to ejac to get give you and STD, STI or HIV. Some only take touching of genitals while others require bodily fluid exhange.

And like the prev message said, you should continue to have yourself tested.

If you must have sex, play it safe.

Dear Love Angel and folks, Does it mean I could have been exposed to HIV even if my tests were negative? I'm still unsure as to whether he actually ejaculated the "first" time as it may have just been a discharge. Is it possible, or from what I posted previously does what I described illustrate an ejaculation? (If it was just a discharge I could have still been at risk right?) I appreciate your concern, Sonja

Dear Love Angel and folks,

Does it mean I could have been exposed to HIV even if my tests were negative? I'm still unsure as to whether he actually ejaculated the "first" time as it may have just been a discharge. Is it possible, or from what I posted previously does what I described illustrate an ejaculation? (If it was just a discharge I could have still been at risk right?) I appreciate your concern,

Sonja,

Whether or not he ejaculated is of little concern other than in pregnancy issues. Even microscopic abrasions and cuts on the genitals could be potential areas of transmission for sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV and AIDS. I found this site while browsing the net that may contain additional information for you. A link can be found attached to this posting. Again, if you have questions regarding your health, we recommend you consult with your doctor.

Best wishes,

LoveAngel

It has happened to me I enjoyed it only once though it usually comes from knowing your partner i could be wrong though thats how it was for me.

Later

John

Dear Sonja, The short, simple answer: yes. It is very possible that he had multiple ejaculations (although I fail to see how any of this pertains to a relationship forum *shrug*). As far as timing is concerned, there is no set number. It may have only taken him a few seconds to achieve an ejaculation. Men, as are women, are able to have multiple ejaculations/orgasms over a period of time, which again varies depending on the individual. As for noise, there is no penis-vocal chord connection. He, as a person, may choose to be silent during an orgasm. While you may have been lucky this time, you should definately consider restraining yourself in the future and using at the least a latex condom in any sexual encounters, including oral sex. As far as AIDS is concerned, that may take a very long time to show up (even years). You should get yourself tested at least once every three months, however consultation with your doctor is essential in determining what's right for you. Do yourself a favor and stay away from the sort of people who only want you physically. You have much more to offer than that. Remember that fantasies are just that -- fantasies. Try and form a strong relationship with someone who respects you for the complete person you are and not the orifaces you offer. Oh, and I don't think the "Greek accent" was that crucial to your posting. ;) Best wishes, LoveAngel