CAN I EVER TRUST HIM AGAIN?

I met this great guy who lives in Boston and I live in Florida. We were together for 6 months, before his job relocated him back to Boston. I don't think I've ever felt this way about a man, and it seemed as if he had never felt this way about a woman. We were so in love. Unfortunately, I'd been noticing over the past couple of months that he'd been distancing himself from me, even though I'd see him every couple of weeks. It turned out that he was seeing an ex girlfriend. He had been lying to me the whole time. My best friend and my mom told me to forget him and move on, but it's really hard. My boyfriend (or should I say ex) told me that he didn't love her and wanted to be with me and only me. He also said he'd never cheat with her again, but he's there and so is she. How could I ever trust him again. He's been begging for me back and says he's trying to relocate back to Florida so he can be with me. What if he's lying? What if he's just playing me? Why would someone try to hold on to someone so far away if he didn't really love her? Would I be a fool to give it another chance? What should I do? As it stands now, we're broken up.

Give him another chance, but only ONE more chance, after that let him go. If you sense that he is not over his EX, let him GO!!!!

But for now, give him another chance

D

I met this great guy who lives in Boston and I live in Florida. We were together for 6 months, before his job relocated him back to Boston. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way about a man, and it seemed as if he had never felt this way about a woman. We were so in love. Unfortunately, I’d been noticing over the past couple of months that he’d been distancing himself from me, even though I’d see him every couple of weeks. It turned out that he was seeing an ex girlfriend. He had been lying to me the whole time. My best friend and my mom told me to forget him and move on, but it’s really hard. My boyfriend (or should I say ex) told me that he didn’t love her and wanted to be with me and only me. He also said he’d never cheat with her again, but he’s there and so is she. How could I ever trust him again. He’s been begging for me back and says he’s trying to relocate back to Florida so he can be with me. What if he’s lying? What if he’s just playing me? Why would someone try to hold on to someone so far away if he didn’t really love her? Would I be a fool to give it another chance? What should I do? As it stands now, we’re broken up.

Your best friend and your mom and very wise. Write him off and forget him. He can never be trusted again, at least not by you.

This man deceived you in a major way and now he's telling you that he doesn't want to be with this other girl again. Give me a break.

I know it hurts and it hurts real bad...but a little bit of hurt now is a lot better than a divorce after you've had two or three kids and you find out he's still seeing the same lady on the side.

Take a real cold shower and listen to your mom. Move on. Not only would you be a fool if you took him back but he's made you a fool by allowing you to fall for his crap.

He is rotten to the core.