pen pals

Miss Mojo

hello all :)

i know this isn't a love related question, but i was hoping some of you out there could point me in the right direction:-

i was just wondering if anyone knows of any good pen pal sites to join. i'm really keen to broaden my horizons and meet new people from anywhere really. now, i certainly don't want to join a personal's site - i once did that trying to find people to strictly have frienships with (i stated this in my ad) and would get virtual kisses from "mr romantic" who was looking to get married and "mr right" who was searching for ms right....i'm sure you get my drift.

i need to find a site where people just want to e-mail for frienship, and that's all but i can't seem to find any good ones and what ones i have come across aren't really my scene (sure, pokemon is cool, but i don't have much in common with a 10 year old).

any ideas, guys?

thank u!! :)

Go to search engine www.google.com Enter "pen pals" in the subject field and hit "go". You'll find more sites for pen pals than anywhere else in the world. There are many sites but surely you will find one designed for people your age with your interests.

Good luck!