update

JustAGirl

I dunna if anyone cares, but here's an update on me n my bf's situation after the "break-up"...

we did some talking about it...

it all goes down to two probs: one per person

Mine: not enough personal space

His: me not being as nice as I used to be to him

I said well - both probs will prolly be solved if we stop being together 24-7 (in my mind: if u stop clinging to me wherever i go)

It's been okay since then: we didnt get together on the weekend, i didn't see him today either (monday)... i know i'll see him tomorrow (we have the morning class together)

I know he's kind of down and upset (from common friends)

How should i act tomorrow?

I do actually miss him, and i wanna hang out n talk to him n stuff... but i'm afraid of losing the balance again...

is it okay to spend lunch with him?? Should i wait until he explicitly says 'let's have lunch together' or simply go with him, like we did before??

(i know i won't spend lunch with him on wed)

Thanks guys =)

I think you'll be a whole lot happier when you get other things going in your life...and stop obsessing about this guy. In a more relaxed atmosphere, where you are not so wound up in him, both of you will be a lot happier.

You can be very nice to him without stumbling all over him. Your attitude may very well be due to insecurity. Relationships are meant to flow and human beings are meant to be free.

You can have your relationship and have many other things life has to offer as well if you will just go for it.

No, don't have lunch with him for a few days. Eat lunch with friends. If you don't have friends to join you, make some. There are lots of wonderful people out there just waiting for a nice friend like you.

You'll find your relationship with your guy will be so much nicer when you have lots of things going apart from him. It will make the time you spend with him far more special and it'll make the relationship lots stronger.

If you have insecurities you may be dealing with, get some help.

I dunna if anyone cares, but here's an update on me n my bf's situation after the "break-up"...

we did some talking about it... it all goes down to two probs: one per person

Mine: not enough personal space His: me not being as nice as I used to be to him I said well - both probs will prolly be solved if we stop being together 24-7 (in my mind: if u stop clinging to me wherever i go) It's been okay since then: we didnt get together on the weekend, i didn't see him today either (monday)... i know i'll see him tomorrow (we have the morning class together) I know he's kind of down and upset (from common friends) How should i act tomorrow? I do actually miss him, and i wanna hang out n talk to him n stuff... but i'm afraid of losing the balance again... is it okay to spend lunch with him?? Should i wait until he explicitly says 'let's have lunch together' or simply go with him, like we did before??

(i know i won't spend lunch with him on wed)

Thanks guys =)

I dont want to put you off or anything , but this sound like and awfully whiney man. i think you would be much happier with a guy that had interests other than you.

I know i cannot stand it when a man is always home when you call.....waiting for you. ive dumped guys for that. if his only interest is you you get bored fast, you already know you.