sex

ok i have this problem me and my bf can have sex normally and we can get into it and stuff but he goes away on buisness trips and stuff and we tried to have phone sex but i couldnt get into it....i feel bad too cuz he was...am weird????

hi maggie,

phone sex can really take some time to get used to, if you can get used to it at all.

i have found that phone sex does nothing much but make me laugh and go bright red, mainly because over the phone is not a very intimate situation, and i always get paranoid that my phone might be tapped :) but then again, i only had phone sex a couple of times, which isn't really trying getting used to it, although i know my boyfriend at the time loved it.

if you're not really a "dirty talker", this can make it weird too. for some people, phone sex feels kind of staged and unnatural. for others, it is a big turn on to hear their partner talk dirty and be affectionate over the phone. it can get the imagination running wild.

my advice is if you feel you want to have phone sex, persevere until you find what things you are comfortable saying and doing over the phone.

but if you feel you just can't get used to it and you're not comfortable with it, let your boyfriend know. if he's an understanding, decent guy, he won't be bothered at all. most guys would rather not have phone sex if it makes their girlfriend uncomfortable. and besides, if you don't have phone sex, you'll have one randy, happy chappy on your hands when he comes back from a business trip all ready for some good loving from you!!

I always found phone sex was better on Sprint than on AT&T. It has a lot to do with your long distance service.

But then again, some people find it easier to reach out and touch someone on MCI.

There is no other sex in the world but brain sex. It has nothing to do with the penis or the vagina. Those are only things that send impulses to the brain for processing.

If you think sexy, get geared up for it mentally, and have strong, sexy imaginings, you can have phone sex while you're listening to music on hold.

I've had many orgasms waiting for tech support at Microsoft. But I think I had them coming. After all, Bill Gates has screwed a lot of people with his operating system upgrades.

I've probably got off talking to people who had absolutely no idea I was screwing them on the phone. Dirty talk and heavy breathing are not nearly as necessary as your thoughts. You can even achieve orgasm from someone who got the wrong number if you happen to be horny at the moment.

If you just get the words right, the mood's right, build up to it, think nasty words...if you don't want to say them, you can do it. It needs to be more of an impulsive thing rather than getting a call from your boyfriend saying it's 11p.m., time for our phone sex. Everybody needs a little 4play. Yeah, hit the 4 digit on your phone a few times.

If you want to get rid of those harassing telemarketers, just tell them you'll change your long distance service or buy whatever they have to sell if they'll have phone sex with you. Most of them hang up, not because they aren't willing, but it's against the rules and their co-workers will hear them. I get off just having them hang up on me. I guess it doesn't take much to satisfy me.

If your phone is tapped like Miss Mojo's, it means a judge has issued permission to a law enforcement agency that suspects you are doing a whole lot more than having interstate intercourse. But they have to keep it confidential so you need not worry about that. Sometimes, if the operator is asked to break in to check the line she'll ask if it can be made into a threesome. There are some pretty smooth operators.

According to some, when you talk dirty to a woman, it's called sexual harassment. But when a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.99 a minute. Are you believing people pay those prices to have somebody talk dirty to them?

There are people who go a lifetime without having phone sex and are just fine. If everybody did it, I think the phone companies would charge a lot more...and get it.

hmmmm i dont think that was quite what i was looking for but ok....well thanx for trying i just go blank when it comes up i mean i can talk dirty in person it easy cuz i donno it just is....but when were talking about things wed be doing to eachother i draw a blank...and it irks me...i never know what to say.

well thanx for listening

I always found phone sex was better on Sprint than on AT&T. It has a lot to do with your long distance service. But then again, some people find it easier to reach out and touch someone on MCI. There is no other sex in the world but brain sex. It has nothing to do with the penis or the vagina. Those are only things that send impulses to the brain for processing. If you think sexy, get geared up for it mentally, and have strong, sexy imaginings, you can have phone sex while you're listening to music on hold.

I've had many orgasms waiting for tech support at Microsoft. But I think I had them coming. After all, Bill Gates has screwed a lot of people with his operating system upgrades. I've probably got off talking to people who had absolutely no idea I was screwing them on the phone. Dirty talk and heavy breathing are not nearly as necessary as your thoughts. You can even achieve orgasm from someone who got the wrong number if you happen to be horny at the moment. If you just get the words right, the mood's right, build up to it, think nasty words...if you don't want to say them, you can do it. It needs to be more of an impulsive thing rather than getting a call from your boyfriend saying it's 11p.m., time for our phone sex. Everybody needs a little 4play. Yeah, hit the 4 digit on your phone a few times. If you want to get rid of those harassing telemarketers, just tell them you'll change your long distance service or buy whatever they have to sell if they'll have phone sex with you. Most of them hang up, not because they aren't willing, but it's against the rules and their co-workers will hear them. I get off just having them hang up on me. I guess it doesn't take much to satisfy me. If your phone is tapped like Miss Mojo's, it means a judge has issued permission to a law enforcement agency that suspects you are doing a whole lot more than having interstate intercourse. But they have to keep it confidential so you need not worry about that. Sometimes, if the operator is asked to break in to check the line she'll ask if it can be made into a threesome. There are some pretty smooth operators. According to some, when you talk dirty to a woman, it's called sexual harassment. But when a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.99 a minute. Are you believing people pay those prices to have somebody talk dirty to them? There are people who go a lifetime without having phone sex and are just fine. If everybody did it, I think the phone companies would charge a lot more...and get it.

Tony...I almost fell off my chair laughing...just what I need to start off the day

:)

To Maggie:

I've never had phone sex, but I assume it shouldn't be too difficult. Just talk about whatever comes in your mind. Think about a time you two had great sex and then describe it in detail to your boyfriend-in the present tense. Tell him how it makes you feel. Speak with a sexy voice.

Or let him tell you what to do with your hands and what parts of the body to touch. You two could just masturbate while on the phone. Most likely, if you start touching yourself as well as listening to his breathing change as he does the same, you'll naturally figure out what to say...or what sounds to make.

:)