here's a good line

Bobby Dygytul

Bobby Dygytul

I met this girl last nite. She was extremely beautiful and after i told her how pretty her eyes are, i used this line and it worked really well, "when i first seen you, i felt like a small child experiencing the radiance of the sunlight for the very first time" she then blushed and told me that im really sweet and gave me a kiss. I got her phone number too and we are going out this weekend. It's amazing how much girls love it when we say things like that. They also love it when we massage their feet too. Does anyone know any other cheesy lines like that that girls love?

Massaging feet is nice, licking them os better. Nice feet, with red nail polish! UHMMMM!!!

I met this girl last nite. She was extremely beautiful and after i told her how pretty her eyes are, i used this line and it worked really well, "when i first seen you, i felt like a small child experiencing the radiance of the sunlight for the very first time" she then blushed and told me that im really sweet and gave me a kiss. I got her phone number too and we are going out this weekend. It's amazing how much girls love it when we say things like that. They also love it when we massage their feet too. Does anyone know any other cheesy lines like that that girls love?
Bobby Dygytul

Hell yeah, i love nice feet also. I also like it when they have them toe rings on. Red nail polish is REALLY NICE!!!!!! MMMM....MMMM......GOOD!!!!!

Massaging feet is nice, licking them os better. Nice feet, with red nail polish! UHMMMM!!!

I can also tell you for an absolute fact that if you start out that sweet and nice, she will sicken of it. You just can't be too nice or you will SURELY be taken for granted.

I also think a foot massage during the first few dates is a bit personal. Save that for a month or so down the road.

Bobby Dygytul

I already know all about the "Too nice" routine. I have already been there, done that and learned from it. Im NEVER too nice to them. Believe me, i definately know. It actually sickens me when ladies are too nice to me. As of the foot massage, she was wearing sandels and she started rubbing her feet against my legs. I started massaging them and after a few minutes i stopped. After i stopped she said "please don't stop!!!" so i continued. She asked me later if i would massage her legs also. I wasn't even about to no. hehehehe i think she wants me. ;oP

I can also tell you for an absolute fact that if you start out that sweet and nice, she will sicken of it. You just can't be too nice or you will SURELY be taken for granted. I also think a foot massage during the first few dates is a bit personal. Save that for a month or so down the road.
Some more Lines...

Want some lines...

1. My friends want to know if You think I'm cute.

2. F@#k me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Helga Titsbottom.

3. I know milk does the body good, but DAMN , how much have

you been drinking?

4.Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by

again.

5.You know, If I were you, I'd have sex with me.

6.I'd really like to see how you look when I'm naked.

and the cheesiest...

I wish I was a tear. So I can be born in your eye, lye on your cheek, and die on your lips.

If you need more just say the word...

Does anyone know any other cheesy lines like that that girls love?

Here you go:

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Was your father a farmer? Because you sure have grown some nice melons.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down.

Be unique and different, say yes.

The word of the day is "legs". Let's go back to my place and spread the word.

LOL!!!!

You can find about a thousand more lines at:

www.linesthataregood.com

hehe!!! good ones, sparkle.

here's one that i've always found a bit funny:

"i may not be fred flinstone, but i can sure make your bed rock";

"if you were a hamburger, you'd be a mcgorgeous".

ahh, the list of come-on lines is endless. they never fail to give me a chuckle :)