i did a bad thing

hurting mom

hurting mom

my daughter of 19 recently got $2700.00 back in taxes. $850.00 of which she said she would loan me for a car repair bill.

well she kept putting me off and then yesterday her bank statement came and i opened it, (yes i know i did not have any right)i found out all she has left is $650.00 and that she has been making several trips a day to the atm for cash withdrawls but she did not know for what she used the money.

she said that she had borrowed some of it to her friends, these people that she lives with as of late. and that they are going to pay her back this week when they get their taxes back.

i know these people, they are useless, worthless, lazy, users, they don't work "willingly" they stay with others so they don't have to pay rent, etc.

they lived with his mom for years and they have two kids, and now they live with his cousin and her two kids and my daughter lives with them and her son.

that is four adults and five kids in a two bedroom apt. and she is on housing and that is not allowed.

my boyfriend who use to be on cocaine thinks that that is what is going on over there, cause he says that is exactly what he use to do to, as far as the frequent bank withdrawls.

the thing is my daughter was saving this money to get furniture for her apt. she is on a waiting list to get into a program for singles mom that provide schooling, daycare and housing.

now she has nothing! i could care less about the money she was going to loan me, i will just have to pay it back to my boyfriend as much as i can when i can.

so i feel so horrible for what i said to her yesterday. i have been so depressed and could not even go to work today and i was suppose to start a new job today too.

now i don't feel anybetter then her low class unemployed loser friends. i am so very depressed, depressed about hurting my daughter and for her losing her money that i doubt she will ever get back.

then a new concern about the possibilty of her using drugs. i know she smokes pot and drinks sometimes, but i told her if i ever find out she is using drugs i will make damm sure that little baby will be taken away from her even if i take him myself until she gets herself straightened out.

she denies any drug use other then the pot, so i don't know what to believe. her eyes don't look right lately, kind of dark circles under them, she claims if cause she has not taken out her contacts in days and she is suppose to take them out nightly but don't.

i know i made some big mistakes in this whole situation and i feel just terrible. i have alienated my daughter away from me and i made her cry and i feel just as bad for hurting her.

i will call her and talk to her and apologize but that will never take away the pain i inflicted on her and i know how that i should of never opened her bank statement, i've never done that before, and i wish i could just take it all back!

hurting mom

guess no one wanted to respond..........

my daughter of 19 recently got $2700.00 back in taxes. $850.00 of which she said she would loan me for a car repair bill. well she kept putting me off and then yesterday her bank statement came and i opened it, (yes i know i did not have any right)i found out all she has left is $650.00 and that she has been making several trips a day to the atm for cash withdrawls but she did not know for what she used the money. she said that she had borrowed some of it to her friends, these people that she lives with as of late. and that they are going to pay her back this week when they get their taxes back.

i know these people, they are useless, worthless, lazy, users, they don't work "willingly" they stay with others so they don't have to pay rent, etc. they lived with his mom for years and they have two kids, and now they live with his cousin and her two kids and my daughter lives with them and her son. that is four adults and five kids in a two bedroom apt. and she is on housing and that is not allowed. my boyfriend who use to be on cocaine thinks that that is what is going on over there, cause he says that is exactly what he use to do to, as far as the frequent bank withdrawls. the thing is my daughter was saving this money to get furniture for her apt. she is on a waiting list to get into a program for singles mom that provide schooling, daycare and housing.

now she has nothing! i could care less about the money she was going to loan me, i will just have to pay it back to my boyfriend as much as i can when i can. so i feel so horrible for what i said to her yesterday. i have been so depressed and could not even go to work today and i was suppose to start a new job today too. now i don't feel anybetter then her low class unemployed loser friends. i am so very depressed, depressed about hurting my daughter and for her losing her money that i doubt she will ever get back. then a new concern about the possibilty of her using drugs. i know she smokes pot and drinks sometimes, but i told her if i ever find out she is using drugs i will make damm sure that little baby will be taken away from her even if i take him myself until she gets herself straightened out. she denies any drug use other then the pot, so i don't know what to believe. her eyes don't look right lately, kind of dark circles under them, she claims if cause she has not taken out her contacts in days and she is suppose to take them out nightly but don't. i know i made some big mistakes in this whole situation and i feel just terrible. i have alienated my daughter away from me and i made her cry and i feel just as bad for hurting her. i will call her and talk to her and apologize but that will never take away the pain i inflicted on her and i know how that i should of never opened her bank statement, i've never done that before, and i wish i could just take it all back!