Post cheating girlfriend in Israel. Real NC begins [updated]

kylej, same as with the last piece of advice, do not reply to her at all. She made her bed, now let her sleep in it....without you!

Please confirm you have blocked her out of your life.

I have a bad feeling he caved.

Truthfully, it'll probably take a few times of him caving and her showing her ass again before he realizes what kind of woman she really is.

It's hard as hell to just let go when you really want someone.

• Like 2
movingonnow1
I have a bad feeling he caved.

Truthfully, it'll probably take a few times of him caving and her showing her ass again before he realizes what kind of woman she really is.

It's hard as hell to just let go when you really want someone.

I hope you're wrong. But by his silence, I have that feeling as well. I just don't see how he wouldn't see what we all see by this point yet.

I hope you're wrong. But by his silence, I have that feeling as well. I just don't see how he wouldn't see what we all see by this point yet.

Bc badgering someone about something doesn't really convince them of anything, especially when you're applying an intellectual solution to a problem of the heart. Seriously.

NoLeafClover

How do you take back a cheater.it amazes me as I could never do it.

Do you realize you will NEVER get over her cheating even if you two get back together. It will constantly bother you and hunt you at any random times. You will constantly worry she will do this again and everytime she wants to go out with friends or away for a few days , you my friend will be in emotionally in hell.

Don't do that to yourself. This is not someone you would want to marry and have kids just so that you can divorce.

Go to the divorce section here. Many times you will see those users that are getting divorced didn't even have this problems with their partners while dating....you are already having major borderline cheating issue with this girl.

Look at the picture. It is not how is upping who..it's about what your main goal with this woman is and if YOU think she's marriage material after this than you'd be a fool.

Block her, move on and find someone else that won't do this to you.

• Like 1

You're not doing full NC if she's able to text you, bottom line is she doesn't care about you, she cheated so why are you still hang up on her!? why do you love drama so much. Delete her from your life she's not worth it, you deserve better than this. Come on at this rate you'll respond at her texts and you're going to be back at square zero while she's banging the other dude.