In limbo and dont' know what to do

Here's my dilemma. I was dating someone on and off for a year. We broke up for many reasons, mainly our lifestyles didn't mesh, he wanted to party ALL the time with his friends, i wanted to sometimes but bottom line was he didn't make enough time for me. We've been broken up for a year. In the past few months we just started hanging out again, spending time together, sleeping together, etc. But haven't brought up anything about what it means etc. It took me a year to get over him, i'd finally let go of the certainty i had before that he was "the one". So it's strange cause i have no need or urge to have a "talk" about what it means or anything. I'm kind of enjoying it for what it is, a companion, someone to sleep with, etc. But people keep asking me if we're back together, and i hesitate to say yes, because i don't wnat to have to put a name to what we are right now. Is this a bad thing? I feel pressure from others to label our relationship, like to say either "we're back togethr" or "we're just hooking up". I guess my question is, are we just passing time until he meets someone or i meet someone? I jsut don't know a guy's point of view where you start hanging out a lot with your ex and sleeping with her, are you thinking you are dating? or just friends with priveleges?

It sounds to me like you're just passing time and enjoying sex. Go for it and ignore others. Who the hell are they to ask for a definition of YOUR life??? Poop on them.

One day, when you get serious about things, you'll stop this foolishness and look for a meaningful relationship with someone you admire, have respect for, have lots in common with and who you can truly love for a lifetime.