pleasing partner

ok, my boyfriend and iare waiting to have sex until we are married. we dont want to tak e any chances with getting pregnant or stds and such. we still fool around however. we dont do oral, but we feel eachother up and stuff like that. sometimes ill go down his shorts, and vica versa. it just seems that i always do the same thing, and it doesnt make him as "excited" as b4. dont get me wrong, he does get excited, but we both get a little bored with the same thing. is there any way to spice it up a little w/o doing oral or having sex?? thanks again.

JJ

Hi Jane,

First of all, remember to only do what you feel comfortable doing, and wait if you're not ready. Now, here are a couple ideas for adding some physical excitement.

Kiss him passionately. Wonderful kisses can do wonders. Use your hands to touch his face, run your fingers through his hair, or caress his body while you two make out.

You could also let him undress you and see you in a pair of sexy lingerie. Or sit in front of him and seductively take off your clothes. Some guys love this. But of course, you have to be comfortable in doing so, otherwise, don't do it. Also, make sure you don't go too far and have it lead to sex if you're not ready.

You could also go a little further without having sex. If you feel okay with him, let him explore your body and touch you and bring you pleasure...with his hands. You could give him a 'handjob' too. Better yet, you two can do this at the same time.

I think another way to spice things up is actually something not physical at all. Spend time with him doing other things, going out and staying busy with other activities. That will leave less time for you to make out as much. And many times, this wait makes it all the more exciting and special.

Hope that helps!