Boyfriend of 5 years got another girl pregnant!

Yeah you guys are right I mean it'll never stop hurting until I stop loving him and for that I have to leave at some point I thought maybe I could maybe work it out but no I can't do it. It's stupid we were all friends and he always talked about how she was gross or whatever and he goes and ****s her without protection it's just discusting I can't even handle just thinking about it. Grosses me out and all my friends wonder why im still with him. I do love him but this time love just ain't enough. I personally don't ever wanna see her or that child so I say it's best if I leave with my son I have family another town over and we'll have to work out some agreement for our child. I still feel so hurt though ugh I'm scared about how long this pain will last.

That's the point - a relationship consists of 2 people, you are all alone in this relationship while he's out screwing anyone who will let him. He's no prize. Focus on yourself and your child, this way you'll make up for him being such a terrible rolemodel as well.

Good. You're getting your anger and seeing it for what it is. Leave him and coparent. He's blown it with you and that's HIS fault. It's disrespect and people treat us how we allow them. Mean business and follow through with ending the relationship.

You can do way better.