In a crossroad

I´ll try to make this as short as possible.

I'm Friends with a girl, who (I think) I really like, the issue is, I have no idea if I like her or not. We are always kind of flirting with each other, but we also talk about people we find attractive, we've been doing this since before I started liking her, so it's now a natural thing for us to do.

The real problem is she does make the move with other guys, while I'm "stuck" liking her. What the hell should I do? Should I just come out and tell her? risking our friendship, or just let my feelings go away naturally?

I really have no idea, and this is really keeping me from enjoying my college fresh man year.

I appreciate any kind of help guys. (sorry if I posted on the wrong forum tho)

There's a thread going on here right now about "first impressions" and oddly enough, I was listening to my fav podcaster last week and she was citing a study that says like in less than one 10th of a second, we already "sized" someone up.

IMO, we women know in barely the first 10 minutes of meeting a dude if we see ourselves poinking or friendzoning him...so, I'm assuming men can size us up pretty soon.

Since you're on the fence about this chick I say let it go and remain friends. If you saw her on a romantic level ("liking" her?) ...by now you would have made a play to "claim" her before some other guy does.

And about college and dating? IMO, the more "friends" you have, the better. College is the excellent opportunity to meet and date women w/o necessarily having sex - so you can figure out what you want in a woman w/o the pressures sex has and upon completion of college, you can make an informed choice in a mate.