JUST TELL ME WHY GOOD GIRLS LOVE BADBOYS???

GoodGirlInLoveWithBadBoy

GoodGirlInLoveWithBadBoy

a friend of mine is dating a guy whom sometimes teases her alot when she really doesnt want to be. He sometimes says mean things to her, but in the end they are still together after times like these. Why do good girls love bad boys?

theres a few terms for it..."forbidden fruit" is my favorite...it seems most girls fall for bad boys because its something they are not sopposed to have....girls and guys always go for the hardest thing to get or a challenge....because people love to fight fr what they got....would you ever have to fight with your parents over some strait a preppy boy? or some harverd graduate? or a minister for a church? its just a matter of fighting for what you got its a thrill...plus they say bad boys make the best lovers!

a friend of mine is dating a guy whom sometimes teases her alot when she really doesnt want to be. He sometimes says mean things to her, but in the end they are still together after times like these. Why do good girls love bad boys?

plus they say bad boys make the best lovers!

and they're also the selfish ones who will wear ribbed ones inside out.

that just reminds me (not of a personal experience), but if you want to be put off bad boys, hire 'american psycho' - a bad boy (undoubtedly), and very narcisstic - even in bed. a very weird scene indeed. a *very weird* movie.

eeew, bad boys put me off just thinking about them!!