medeling mother

ok im engaged to my man and his mother is a lunitic...shes constantly getting into our relationship and stirring up more trouble then i can handle i cant wait for the day me and him can live together...hes the sweetest most loving guy ive ever been with and im very patient when it comes to him....BUT HIS MOTHER IS DRIVING ME CRAZEY!!!!!!!! i cant stress that enough....what do i do to keep her out of my buisness and miine and is buisness....i just wanna shoive my pump up her ass watch her skwirm....parden the language but im fed up with her gossiping and poor advice!

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!

I really hate to be the one to break this to you, but if you think his mother's meddling is bad now wait until you marry her son.

The only way to deal with this is to ignore her. If you try more direct means of cutting her off, you run the risk of alienating your fiance...after all, SHE is HIS mama.

If this lady is driving you this crazy now, you might want to have a long engagement. If you can't find ways of coping with her through a new attitude on your part, you are in for many years of hell married to her son.

I think I'd find another fiance before I would risk being committed to a mental institution. But it's all up to you and how you can cope. Many men have survive as prisoners of war in concentration camps by developing mental coping techniques. I seriously doubt she's that bad. Read some books on how prisoners deal with those situations for some hints on how to live with your future mother-in-law.

I have never had a mother-in-law. They all were dead before I married any of their sons. My fiance's mother is alive and I really want to meet her. She is an old lady and I worry that she may die before I will meet her, which I would take for a really bad omen. What a ridiculously opposite feelings we have toward this issue. Of course, I understand your situation. I guess that I would be very hurt if my mother-in-law would dislik me without a sufficient reason. I know that it would be unfair to blame her son for that, but I wouldn't be able to resist. He would have to choose and I do not know if the choice he would make would ever make him fully happy.

I really hate to be the one to break this to you, but if you think his mother's meddling is bad now wait until you marry her son. The only way to deal with this is to ignore her. If you try more direct means of cutting her off, you run the risk of alienating your fiance...after all, SHE is HIS mama. If this lady is driving you this crazy now, you might want to have a long engagement. If you can't find ways of coping with her through a new attitude on your part, you are in for many years of hell married to her son. I think I'd find another fiance before I would risk being committed to a mental institution. But it's all up to you and how you can cope. Many men have survive as prisoners of war in concentration camps by developing mental coping techniques. I seriously doubt she's that bad. Read some books on how prisoners deal with those situations for some hints on how to live with your future mother-in-law.

I really hate to be the one to break this to you, but if you think his mother's meddling is bad now wait until you marry her son. The only way to deal with this is to ignore her. If you try more direct means of cutting her off, you run the risk of alienating your fiance...after all, SHE is HIS mama. If this lady is driving you this crazy now, you might want to have a long engagement. If you can't find ways of coping with her through a new attitude on your part, you are in for many years of hell married to her son. I think I'd find another fiance before I would risk being committed to a mental institution. But it's all up to you and how you can cope. Many men have survive as prisoners of war in concentration camps by developing mental coping techniques. I seriously doubt she's that bad. Read some books on how prisoners deal with those situations for some hints on how to live with your future mother-in-law.

i love my baby i just wish i knew how to handle his mother she drives me crazey...she gets in every little thing i do and sometimes it gets so irritating i question my self about it i never questioned my relationship til that answer i got from you and relized since i love him so much i should just deal with it....got any advice on to to please her?