What to do?

There is a girl I really like who shares the same feelings for me, but being somewhat of an adult, I have learned that it takes more that feelings to constitute dating...so tonight we are going to go out with some mutual friends to see if there might be anything there. Well, I ain't a loser who has no life, but I am having the hardest time thinking of what to go do... you know, go to the movies, bowling, dinner, whatever. Please, I'll hear out any options anyone might have to offer.

Going on with mutual friends is not a great way to explore the possibilities of a relationship. If you can't have time alone with her to ask questions and have meaningful interaction, you will only learn very superficial things about her that will be of no help in your decision making.

Going to movies offers no personal exchange whatsoever. Bowling requires only minimal exchange. Dining out would be nice but you will can only ask her questions appropriate for the larger audience. But you will learn more that way.

After dinner, if you want to go to a movie or whatever, fine. Or you could go for drinks if you're old enough. If not, you could just go to one of your houses and talk. You could arrange with the other couple to split off and take your new lady for a walk in a shopping area or something.

The very best thing to do is play it by ear. Everything will work out.