kissing

confused

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a while and weve only had a couple of kisses. I dont think he actually knows how to kiss. I want him to know how I want him to kiss me but I dont know how, any ideas?

When HE kissed me it was supposed to be a french kiss but I did not feel his tongue at all the whole time we were kissing. It wasnt a regular kiss it was a french kiss. Some how i just knew it was that. It was weird and hard to explain. Any ideas on helping me improve that???-thanks

Maybe he hasn't kissed that much before?? Just take the initiative for a bit... maybe he's afraid u didn't like the kisses or something...

talk about kissing too - wear some cool-smelling lipstick and mention how u wanna taste good or smth, lol (cheesy?ya ya)

i bet he's simply afraid of doing smth wrong

another tip: really make sure your breath is nice n good =)

I think you would know if you were french kissing. Yes, do take the lead here. And go for it big. Show him just what you enjoy.

Maybe he's inexperienced...or maybe he's just a bit germ conscious. In any case, if he was giving you some tongue, you would absolutely know it. You gotta teach this guy!

I think you would know if you were french kissing. Yes, do take the lead here. And go for it big. Show him just what you enjoy. Maybe he's inexperienced...or maybe he's just a bit germ conscious. In any case, if he was giving you some tongue, you would absolutely know it. You gotta teach this guy! no, i knew it was a french kiss, it was just hard to explain. But how do i get him to know of how i want him to kiss me?