I have a question.

Is there a way to know if a girl is still a virgin or not just by looking at her private part or is there a sign? I read an article before from a sex therapist and she mentioned that there's just no way of telling. Is that true?

Is there a way to know if a girl is still a virgin or not just by looking at her private part or is there a sign? I read an article before from a sex therapist and she mentioned that there's just no way of telling. Is that true?

yes, that is true.

in many cultures, a girl is considered to be a virgin when her hymen is still intact (hymen being the thin layer of skin that covers the entrance the vagina).

but in reality, a girl's hymen can break without having any sort of sexual contact whatsover. some examples are:

a) using a tampon;

b) horseriding (seriously);

c) an accident (seriously - i know someone who fell of their bicycle when they were 7 years old and landed smack on the pedal inbetween her legs. she was terrified because she was bleeding between the legs, but in actual fact, she had broken her hymen).

so basically, you have to take a girl's word for it, or if her hymen is intact, then she's probably a virgin!

i hoped this helped :)

Do you have a lot of females who offer to allow you to inspect their private parts? If so, how do you accomplish this?

No I don't have a lot of females who offer to allow me to inspect their private parts. I just want to know if there's a way so I'll know if my girlfriend is really a virgin or not. That's all.