Having a FWB

Hi there. Im new here and Ill start with my most recent story... Basically Im in my 30s, have been in a few Relationships... For months or couple years at most. Ive never been married and I dont have children either. Ive been on dry-spell for a while and eventually found a woman online in her early 40s who agreed to be FWB with me. At this point I dont mind at all. We met and had sex quickly... Shes been married for years (another failed marriage) has a grown-up daughter. I think she is no longer looking for love. At least not at the moment. Since we have had sex real quick and dont intend to do outside stuff its maybe Just 'hookups' or casual for those who dislike the term FWB.

Anyway my question is... I dont care if its all about sex. For now love can wait for me too. I Just want to keep her for at least some months and possibly a bit more. Any insights from people who have been in this situation? Im aware a FWB is supposed to be doomed in the long run even though we are very compatible in Bed... How to keep her sexually interested for a while?

How to keep her sexually interested for a while?

Be good in bed and don't cause her any problems in any other areas of her life.

• Like 1

Im aware a FWB is supposed to be doomed in the long run even though we are very compatible in Bed

FWB situations are only doomed for people who actually want a legitimate relationship but settle for FWBs.

In my youth I had a few FWBs that lasted for years and never had any drama or hurt feelings or any problems.

Now realize that there were times there could be many weeks or even months that went by without seeing them. it's not like we were banging it out a couple times a week or anything. That would be a relationship whether you wanted to call it that or not.

The lower your expectation and requirements are, the less likely anyone will get restless or dissatisfied. Once someone starts wanting 'more', that's when the problems will begin.

• Like 1
  • Author
FWB situations are only doomed for people who actually want a legitimate relationship but settle for FWBs.

In my youth I had a few FWBs that lasted for years and never had any drama or hurt feelings or any problems.

Now realize that there were times there could be many weeks or even months that went by without seeing them. it's not like we were banging it out a couple times a week or anything. That would be a relationship whether you wanted to call it that or not.

The lower your expectation and requirements are, the less likely anyone will get restless or dissatisfied. Once someone starts wanting 'more', that's when the problems will begin.

We only had sex once last week and it was awesome. Will spare You graphic details. its headed to be drama-free. No social medias. She came here and I dont even know her specificate locate. We rarely text and not for mindless crap. The worst of it is I actually enjoy it more than I enjoyed other RS (the whole thing you know) The mistake as you said would be to want more which is not for now and probably never. Thanks.