What should I do?

ViolaAngel286

ViolaAngel286

Email me if you think you can help: <e-mail address removed>

I love this guy that's 5 years older than me. I flirt with him, and he flirts right back. We've been friends for about 4 years I guess, and we're really close. We have so much in common, and he seems interested in being more than just friends. The two of us get along so well, and I always have so much fun when I'm with him. I honestly think he's "the one" for me. He's always been perfect for me, he's like my soulmate. He acts like he likes me, but he gets really shy sometimes. Should I make a move, or should I wait for him to? I don't want to let him slip away. He's my other half.............and I think that we would make a good couple. Everyone else I know agrees with me. I'm afraid to tell him how I feel, although my friends have said that he feels the same way. What should I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Invite him to go to a movie or concert with you or just to hang out. Yes, let him know you think he's neat. He sounds like he needs some encouragement.

If all else fails, come right out and let him know that you feel the two of you would be great for each other...and what are "we" waiting for.

Once you do that, then pull back a little and see what happens.

It sounds like you may have something really nice here.

You did not say how old you were but my aswer assumes you are 18 or older. Otherwise, you may need to slow down a bit.

Hey Viola? A bunch of us answered this question when you posted it earlier. Just scroll down a bit (okay, a lot) to see some of the responses. I'm not sure if anything has changed about the situation since you last asked? If it has, I apologize.