thank you again tony....

your right clia, i think i am going to delete this page from my book marks and do things on my own.....i can hear you all giving a "sigh" of relief, my self included!

thanx to tony, clia, miss mojo and sparkle you all have been the most patient, kind and understanding to my constant annoying self :)

no need to respond, i wont be back to read it anyway....

seriously! jennie

Not coming back to this forum is a decision you make on your own. The way you process information given to you here or anywhere else is your decision. Just because some people suggest you retreat elsewhere is no reason for you to make a decision to do so. I've I took everyone's advice, I would have been in hell long ago.

I also feel strongly that sleep deprivation can contribute strongly to many of your problems, particularly the anxiety and panic. Your last post was made about 3a.m. eastern time...or 1a.m. your time. Going to bed around 11p.m. each evening and getting a solid eight or nine hours of sleep will go a long way to helping you feel much better.

Also, a trick from the best. You can actually reset serotonin levels in the brain by having someone wake you up about three hours after you have gone to sleep...or use an alarm clock. Stay up ten minutes...then go back to sleep. Many very serious anxiety and depression problems, which did not respond to medication, have been cured with this little technique. Ask your doctor about this. If he hasn't heard about it, just ask him if you would be harmed if you tried.

Good luck.