is this a normal thing or a good thing?

There is this girl who I see quite a bit but only get to talk to a few times a week. We started getting a little more comfortable with each other reciently. The thing is, Im usually very quiet and polite to people I dont know very well, a lot of "Yes maam. No maam. Please. Thank you.". And she started trying to play fight with me. She said its how she likes to talk to her friends. So now we play fight a lot and its weird to me because Im not used to this, but she enjoys it. Any thoughts as to why she likes this? Why she wants me to talk like that?

There is this girl who I see quite a bit but only get to talk to a few times a week. We started getting a little more comfortable with each other reciently. The thing is, Im usually very quiet and polite to people I dont know very well, a lot of "Yes maam. No maam. Please. Thank you.". And she started trying to play fight with me. She said its how she likes to talk to her friends. So now we play fight a lot and its weird to me because Im not used to this, but she enjoys it. Any thoughts as to why she likes this? Why she wants me to talk like that?

It's a bonding process, and a lot of people do this to show affection in a non sexual way.

• Author
It's a bonding process, and a lot of people do this to show affection in a non sexual way.

Huh.That's strange to me. I mean, I did that with my brothers but I didn't think women did it as much. And today she said she didn't like it so much. So confusing.

Huh.That's strange to me. I mean, I did that with my brothers but I didn't think women did it as much. And today she said she didn't like it so much. So confusing.

Probably because she's feeling you are getting waaaay too friendly with her.