new-vs-old

Well, I have been seeing this one guy for over two years now... and We are going off to different schools this coming fall so I have been thinking about the fact that we will probably see other people. With that in mind I have started to like this guy, who is about two years younger than me. He always seems to flirt with me and when we are together we have a good time. I have really started to fall hard and I am not really sure if I should pursue the new guy or spend the rest of the time I have with the old guy. I even think that the way I have started to feel about the new guy is starting to effect the way I treat the old guy... If you have any suggestions, please let me know... thanx

• 2 weeks later...
Austin Reed

Your wandering eye will get you into trouble. Call your old boyfriend and lay all your cards on the table and ask him flat out if he is going to wait for you. DO NOT date the other guy first and then ask him. If you do decide to break it off at least tell him before you make a move on this guy. It is much easier to ruin a relationship then build a new one and you are more likely to break up with your old boyfriend if you already have another on deck.

Make your decision without any outside influence. I'm seious. The new boyfriend will always sway the vote because he is shiney and new. This will test your true feelings.

Well, I have been seeing this one guy for over two years now... and We are going off to different schools this coming fall so I have been thinking about the fact that we will probably see other people. With that in mind I have started to like this guy, who is about two years younger than me. He always seems to flirt with me and when we are together we have a good time. I have really started to fall hard and I am not really sure if I should pursue the new guy or spend the rest of the time I have with the old guy. I even think that the way I have started to feel about the new guy is starting to effect the way I treat the old guy... If you have any suggestions, please let me know... thanx