What type of person would slap someone for words?

Editbee

I was absolutely disgusted in reading this part of a guy's post in reply to someone's story and he excused using violence:

BIC ass mouth is annoying as fawk. If one doesn't shut up like we told them to, than using force will do. Everyone gets annoyed by sumthing so it is right for him to bish slap him. If it was the guy who juz can't shut up, its right for her to use force as well if words isn't enough. Talken utterly nonsense can be annoying if a person juz won't shut up.

Who on earth is even in the right to tell when someone should shut or or else get slapped. The story was about some guy who slapped his drunken gf just because she kept talking nonsense, just because he didn't like the words she was saying. Hitting someone because you're irritated at what someone says is still hitting.

How does talking utterly nonsense guarantee someone having the rights to hit you? Slapping is assault to me.

• Author
So basically he hits women instead of hitting the grammar textbook...ignorance and abuse. What a guy. :(
Apparently he's garbage and so is the replier who answered his story.

When - and if - it becomes acceptable/legal to slap another human being for saying something unacceptable to another, then I'd like to know what the penalty is for writing something so unacceptable:

"BIC ass mouth is annoying as fawk. If one doesn't shut up like we told them to, than using force will do. Everyone gets annoyed by sumthing so it is right for him to bish slap him. If it was the guy who juz can't shutup, its right for her to use force as well if words isn't enough. Talken utterly nonsense can be annoying if a person juz won't shut up."

I'd also like to sign up to be the first one to dole out the punishment. :D

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife agrees.

She cheated on me, I kept bringing it up, mad at her, for about a year. during this time, If I did more than she could take it she would start hitting.

She broke a broom on me (3 pieces), whipped me with an aluminum rod, slammed my face on the kitchen counter, HIT ME WITH A KNIFE (cut 2 tendons, required surgery, my hand will never be the same)

There you go. Is not uncommon.

My wife agrees.

She cheated on me, I kept bringing it up, mad at her, for about a year. during this time, If I did more than she could take it she would start hitting.

She broke a broom on me (3 pieces), whipped me with an aluminum rod, slammed my face on the kitchen counter, HIT ME WITH A KNIFE (cut 2 tendons, required surgery, my hand will never be the same)

What she did is assault and bodily harm. It's not right for anyone to get violent with their spouse.
I was absolutely disgusted in reading this part of a guy's post in reply to someone's story and he excused using violence:

BIC ass mouth is annoying as fawk. If one doesn't shut up like we told them to, than using force will do. Everyone gets annoyed by sumthing so it is right for him to bish slap him. If it was the guy who juz can't shut up, its right for her to use force as well if words isn't enough. Talken utterly nonsense can be annoying if a person juz won't shut up.

Who on earth is even in the right to tell when someone should shut or or else get slapped. The story was about some guy who slapped his drunken gf just because she kept talking nonsense, just because he didn't like the words she was saying. Hitting someone because you're irritated at what someone says is still hitting.

How does talking utterly nonsense guarantee someone having the rights to hit you? Slapping is assault to me.

meh, I tend not to take anyone seriously who is THAT illiterate.

My wife agrees.

Uh, are you attending therapy for your codependency?
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, you shouldn't really be surprised with grammar like that. If I wrote like that I'd hope someone would slap me with a dictionary.

summerdowling87

Who on earth is even in the right to tell when someone should shut or or else get slapped

No one has the right to hit anyone.

And only a punk does this.