Miss Mojo this is for you

Yes i do like DBZ, but what college male student doesn't. I just don't live my life around it. It's a good nickname since nobody else on here uses it, am i right or what. But the answer is yes. I'm still a child at heart and i forever will be.

i wasn't aware it was from dragonball z until my cousin came over today and i had to play a game with him. i had to be "freezer" and he said something about "goku" and i thought, "hang on, i think someone used that as their name on loveshack".

i think i'll forever feel 17 at heart. i'm a couple of years past college age, but i still wear a powerpuff girls t-shirt :) (seriously, i am a born goose, but i don't care).

Is DBZ the latest hallucinogenic drug??? Exactly what is it? Is dragon ball part of the male dragon anatomy or what? Are the powerpuff girls similar to the Spice Girls? Where can I buy one of those T-shirts? If a person is a born goose, what does that mean...do they make noise like a goose? Could a goose and a dragon play dragon ball?

And how does all this make you feel like a teenager forever?

Sorry for the questions, but all this seems way too interesting to pass up. I'd really like to have some DBZ to snort while I'm watching the powerpuff girls playing dragon ball in their wet T-Shirts.

I'm a couple of years past college age myself, but I like to wear my Mickey Mouse T-Shirt mostly...but I could sure be convinced to switch over to the powerpuff girls shirts if they look at great as they sound.

Many kind thanks in advance.

hi tony,

Is DBZ the latest hallucinogenic drug??? Exactly what is it? Is dragon ball part of the male dragon anatomy or what?

hehe. i wouldn't be surprised if it was the latest drug. DBZ (dragonball z) is actually the latest craze in cartoons. i don't know a great deal about it except that my little cousin is obsessed with it. he wants to dress up as one of the characters for his birthday party, he pretends to be one all the time, he watches it all the time...quite cute really.

for more information, go to:

dragonballz

Are the powerpuff girls similar to the Spice Girls?

well, they have a bit more character than the spice girls. they too are cartoon characters. another show that i have been roped into watching with my cousin, along with johnny bravo, pokemon, etc...

another site:-

powerpuff girls

Where can I buy one of those T-shirts?

you can probably get them from k-mart. do you have 'target' stores in the u.s.? if pink is your colour, you would look great in one ;)

If a person is a born goose, what does that mean...do they make noise like a goose? Could a goose and a dragon play dragon ball?

well, i'm not aware of ever making a noise like a goose. i think if i ever have, my friends would find it in the goodness of their hearts not to tell me!

how would i define a goose? ummmm.....i'm kind of going by what my friends and my ex have told me.....wacky sense of humour....not afraid to be silly within reason....i'm not afraid to be myself and that usually means being a bit of a clown sometimes (well, a lot of the time).

And how does all this make you feel like a teenager forever?

good question. i'm not too sure really. i guess the saying "young at heart" applies to me. i don't really feel i have aged much since i left school (hmmm, surely that can't be good!!) even though i'm fully aware that i have more responsibilities as an adult and i am a very responsible person, i'm still a teenager at heart - hence the powerpuff girls, being a goose etc.

I'd really like to have some DBZ to snort while I'm watching the powerpuff girls playing dragon ball in their wet T-Shirts.

lol!!! you could snort a dragonball z, but you'd be in a fair amount of pain if his plastic arm got stuck in your nose. try explaining that to the staff in emergency! they'd drug test you no doubt! come to think of it, it would make an interesting story line on e.r.

for information on objects in the nose, go to:-

objects in the nose

did i make any sense, tony? probably not!!! :) :)

Yes, thank you so much. Now I feel a part of all this. And I will be able to feel like a teenager forever!!!

Thank you for taking the time to explain...and I'm so glad we don't have another drug to deal with.