why he no longer calls or text me

lovemetinder

My ex stop texting and calling me we were trying to rekindle our relationship He would take me to work everyday I even borrowed money from him for a trip I am going to he did a lot of favors for me I told him I will pay him back in 2 weeks so he can pay his credit card back..but he will have to give me the money back in late Oct because the money I borrowed was just a deposit that you get back after the trip its going to refund his card back. Now I know he has money issues but he still lended to me he could of said no. We slept togethet several times and he's great in bed..but recently we got into a misunderstanding argument , he did something so stupid even though it was a mistake and it costed him a lot of money to fix it. I'll admit I talked to him like he was a retard because of the stupid mistake he made then he cursed at me because he was angry. Well now he stopped textig or calling me. I called him to see if he would answer but he didnt. Why wont he respond to me?

He did a lot of favors for you and even lent you money when he is having money issues, and he makes a stupid mistake (who hasn't) and instead of supporting him or trying to make him feel better, you talked to him like he was a retard.

He gives. You take. You talk to him like he's a retard and you wonder why he isn't calling or texting you?

I'd be shocked if he ever texted or called you again.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator